Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 8.0.6

[DE]Rebecca

Thanks for the hotfix.

Just a little question regarding the account reset?

I just recently purchased Founder Package (That included 1200 some Platinum), and additionally 575 or so.

If I reset my account, will I regain all the platinum and that? Or will my ADDITIONAL PURCHASE of 575 Plats be gone?

Sorry for a silly question, but I am confused xD

Sincerely,
Chunky. 

"Dojo room capacity upped to 64"

Don't you mean by 64? Or downed to 64?

I was hoping to see a fix for the kunai reload bug.

"Fixed Forma not being obtained by user as reward in alert missions."

Guess we won't be getting the forma bp if we did the alert that didn't reward it, right? :)

Notice: Undefined variable: msg in _mod_warframe_auth_reset_account_form_submit() (line 3717 of /var/www/live/sites/all/modules/mod_warframe_auth/mod_warframe_auth.module).

Getting this error when trying to reset :s

Thanks for the hotfix.

Just a little question regarding the account reset?

I just recently purchased Founder Package (That included 1200 some Platinum), and additionally 575 or so.

If I reset my account, will I regain all the platinum and that? Or will my ADDITIONAL PURCHASE of 575 Plats be gone?

Sorry for a silly question, but I am confused xD

Sincerely,

Chunky. 

You will get back the free platinum that you got when you made the account + all the platinum you bought after that, including the ones from the founder package.

Unable to reset, haven't contributed since hotfix, and im getting the following message on the website,

Notice: Undefined variable: msg in _mod_warframe_auth_reset_account_form_submit() (line 3717 of /var/www/live/sites/all/modules/mod_warframe_auth/mod_warframe_auth.module).

please note, warframe was closed when this happened

Will the people that received the honor of the lotus daily reward early be able to use it?

I was given a 50% off next platinum purchase as a daily reward the other day when it was accidentally released early, I just wish I could use it.