Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No Update?

tinyranitar

Question

14 answers to this question

Probably the leadup to 18.0. If we don't get anything tomorrow, they're probably planning it for next week or the week after - But I hope it's not the week after, because Thanksgiving will mess with the hotfixing, I think, even though they're based in Canada.

Probably the leadup to 18.0. If we don't get anything tomorrow, they're probably planning it for next week or the week after - But I hope it's not the week after, because Thanksgiving will mess with the hotfixing, I think, even though they're based in Canada.

Oh nice, finally we got an Archer and then we can pretend it is Fate series.

They're busy with Fallout 4.

More seriously, there was an announcement covering it over here

Oh darn, I never notice announcements. Thanks!

This is correct. As their Turkey-day (also the first country to celebrate; fun little tidbit~) is in October. More specifically, the second Monday of the month. Which was this year on October 12 I think? Something like that haha~

I only know this because I used be really close to an old friend who lived in Toronto. I remember saying "Happy Thanksgiving! (:" and she mentioned that "Oh, happy Thanksgiving? xD  Even though I had mine over a month ago haha".

Edited by HalfDarkShadow

This is correct. As their Turkey-day (also the first country to celebrate; fun little tidbit~) is in October. More specifically, the second Monday of the month. Which was this year on October 12 I think? Something like that haha~

I only know this because I used be really close to an old friend who lived in Toronto. I remember saying "Happy Thanksgiving! (:" and she mentioned that "Oh, happy Thanksgiving? xD  Even though I had mine over a month ago haha".

yeah, just no..

They are aiming towards the end of Nov (Next Week), if its not by then, its DELAYED.

As others pointed out, they are hard at work on U18. I, for one, do appreciate their taking their time on updates and only pushing out hotfixes as needed. After all, when they take their time we get a more polished product requiring fewer hotfixes; who likes to download hotfixes every time they log in? Not I.