Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Overwatch

WorstPlayer

Source to this statement would be better. Other than that it's a lie. 

Though the initial beta invites might have gone to big-name youtubers/streamers, there's a stress test this weekend, and they invited a ton of people, myself included.

Initial impressions? This is everything TF2 should have been, and more, and will absolutely be a day 1 buy from me. It's so good.

Though the initial beta invites might have gone to big-name youtubers/streamers, there's a stress test this weekend, and they invited a ton of people, myself included.

Initial impressions? This is everything TF2 should have been, and more, and will absolutely be a day 1 buy from me. It's so good.

YOU GOT SELECTED? CAN I TRY IT ON UR ACCOUNT? <3

Didn't get selected. However i would like to watch gameplay of it sooner or later since it seems to be a pretty nice game. Plus it's been like, two years since iv'e heard rumours about it. Certainly do hope it's not a pile of disappointment.

Edited by ViroVeteruscy

Neat, now just gotta wait for Battleborn and see how that'll hold up.