Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Enemies Spawn In Cleared Areas On Exterminate Missions

Sepharoth

Lately, whenever I run exterminate missions, I have usually just 1 enemy that will spawn several cleared areas behind where I am currently at. I ran one this morning where I was almost at the end of the mission and had to run all the way back to the very beginning area just to kill 1 enemy that spawned there. I hadn't missed any enemies along the way either as the map didn't show that enemy until he spawned, which was when I had pretty much cleared the rest of the mission. Seems to happen quite a bit lately. Is this a new mechanic of the game or is it a bug of some kind. Just wondering.

Yea it happened to me the same thing in the void exterminate,i was clearing rooms of enemy,and when remained like 170/173 i had to go back from the extract to the starting area to find those 3 enemys,they pop out from nowhere and its really annoying,i seen lately that sometimes you can predict if there is "stealth enemy" in a cleared area,the meaning is that sometimes on the minimap,you will see that area with a light green too yellow collor or something close to it,and sometimes it turns red when you clear the room next to you.

The main reason of it i found to be a detection bug,the enemy is not spawning from nowhere,the Radar mechanics itself is broken,i found on a void exterminations,that sometimes you have like a room that will be shown out after you kill a certain number of enemys,then yea like magic,enemy starts to apear behind you,giving you the illusion of spawning behind you,when the problem is that they was already there,but map information was broken.

Lately, whenever I run exterminate missions, I have usually just 1 enemy that will spawn several cleared areas behind where I am currently at. I ran one this morning where I was almost at the end of the mission and had to run all the way back to the very beginning area just to kill 1 enemy that spawned there. I hadn't missed any enemies along the way either as the map didn't show that enemy until he spawned, which was when I had pretty much cleared the rest of the mission. Seems to happen quite a bit lately. Is this a new mechanic of the game or is it a bug of some kind. Just wondering.

Ignore them. Just run straight to extraction. You get to see flashes of the Green icon on mini map as you run. When you get to the last room, in most cases there will be 100 enemies piled in there, as the game now overcompensates with spawns.

I do this basically all the time now.

Edited by DSpite

• 3 weeks later...

It completely breaks any of the invasion maps where you have to jump through a portal to another part of the ship, and can't back-track to get the kills.  If DE can't be bothered to come up with a fix for this, then they need to disable those tiles from ever spawning.