Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does Anyone Else Miss This?

The_Stalker

We won't be able to access the Void once it's blown up! It will just be gone! We will get star chart 3.0 where the prime parts will be dropping.

and all the work that was put into the tileset, including the recent pbr treatment will go to waste?

Not gonna happen

and all the work that was put into the tileset, including the recent pbr treatment will go to waste?

Not gonna happen

This is correct. The tileset is still going to be around, devs confirmed it. The way we access it, however, is bound to change.

maybe we'll enter like grineer or corpus does ?

find a portal thingy and enter it ?

like sabotage missions

Yeah I guess it will be something loke that i.e.

Run a mission.

Sudden Lotus transmission about a torsion beam device.

Insert key.

Start void Mission

We won't be able to access the Void once it's blown up! It will just be gone! We will get star chart 3.0 where the prime parts will be dropping.

I think in one dev stream, they said they would "blow up" the void, as in, they would dismantle and rework it, and then people started thinking they meant a literal explosion. 

We won't be able to access the Void once it's blown up! It will just be gone! We will get star chart 3.0 where the prime parts will be dropping

not exactly. still gonna exist and prime parts will still drop there according to de but the way we get there will not be through the void mission map. my guess is that there will be random doorways/gateways/rifts on certin tiles, from there we can use a key of a certin kind (similer to vaults) to pop it open and it will open up a secondary objective which u gotta complete + the original mission in order to get the void drop and complete the entire thing. most ppl have already come to this conclusion but i dont think de even has an exact idea yet how to mesh the tiles together in the missions just yet which is why its not shippign with u18. for all we know it may end up like vault keys, we need to carry a certin kind on our gear bar and prey the rift into the void needs that key.