The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stuff That Annoys You About Warframe

Dopey

Yes.

Hey we're laughing about it, but I can't count the amount of times I saw people using the elevator without waiting for the guy who's 20 meters away...

How rude & despicable! (I'll call it the Warframe implicit rules thread or something. First rule : if you want a Mag in your team, ask Noamuth.)

Hey we're laughing about it, but I can't count the amount of times I saw people using the elevator without waiting for the guy who's 20 meters away...

How rude & despicable! (I'll call it the Warframe implicit rules thread or something. First rule : if you want a Mag in your team, ask Noamuth.)

Same.  I used to stand in the doorway so that the elevator couldn't move but now I just get bumped back into the room, stuck in the door or pushed back onto the elevator. 

rude and despicable indeed

Don't we already have a thread like this somewhere?

Also that reminds me of that one time when a loki switch teleported someone out of elevator and than started it before guy even knew what happened.

This is such an open ended question that it would take a book to answer all. Don't get me wrong I like this game, one of my favorites , but there are things that I wish would be done better. But if I'd make any suggestion then at this point it would be the way in which loot works in this game because once time was that even though mobs were fewer and mods were somewhat hard to get, you could actually get the mod you wanted at a decent phase. Now though? It can take months if you are unlucky simply because of the excessive inflation of mods/pre mob.

Fortunately DE has now started to divide them a bit more but I would still like there to be a better system that would be both challenging and rewarding. I do not believe that hunting down a mod for months on end is a proper way to balance the game nor do I believe that it speaks to a good game health overall when that is the case. A week, even few weeks? Sure. Months? No.