Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Making Excalibro Look Like A Boss...

(PSN)HasanRobbani

Question

This. People dont understand that saturated colors do not look good.

If you know how to choose your colors they do, I paint my warframes mostly in a single color scheme (blue, green, yellow, grey) and they all look pretty good, I can't help it if people using that awful reds and blues makes saturated colors look bad :/

Very close to what I had in mind. My inspiration was from a Tiger Shrike. Sure, no shrike has such bright colors but it felt striking so I went with it, lol.

Thanks.  I've been struggling with inspiration for my Zephyr.  

Edit:  Oh, and don't red and black Excal because Stalker cosplay is silly.  Buddy of mine uses a yellow and black immortal skin with Ninkondi.  Bruce Lee cosplay sure, but looks amazing.

Edited by (PS4)Cwellann

I don't really see how that set of colors could be good at any kind of thing... simplistic nature here! Also, no need to buy anything you don't have! this is mine and I'm very proud of him:

6B0.jpg

EDIT: The thing in the middle if the Stalker Sigil and this set is only black + white color, the shade you see in it's face (4 eyes :O) it's actually the FX from the P. Scindo in the back which has radiation. It looks cool on any elemental FX (Electricity is purple, corrosive is green, viral is kind of yellow, fire is orange, you get the idea)

I think this one is great though i would add a neon blue trim to mine.

Also, i was thinking i could do a Cream/Gold/Red with the Edo armour, i guess that would look pretty cool

This is with visuals other than what you have.

m3c3PNS.jpg

What armour are u using? It looks sexy af

I think this one is great though i would add a neon blue trim to mine.

Also, i was thinking i could do a Cream/Gold/Red with the Edo armour, i guess that would look pretty cool

What armour are u using? It looks sexy af

That armor is called Targis Prime and was in the Nyx Prime's Prime Access, so is impossible to get XD Also yeah feel free to modify your own version of it, if we had the same one, it wouldn't be so fun (?