The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Wukong Build(Tips)

Evanderlism

Question

i say build for efficiency for both ur warframe and melee weapon and Prime reach

life strike affect Primal fury channeling so you might wanna consider a toggle on/off only when u need HP

Just letting you guys know, power range and reach mods are currently bugged atm. Although they increase the length of the staff visually, the hitbox remains the same regardless of mods. The same happens with increasing range with the combo counter.

^ and this even i hit a 3x multiplier 250 hits straight and cant even reach an enemy 5m away -_- i had to slide attack to reach it

I run a 6-Forma Wukong.

Depolarised the Aura slot, the Exilus Slot is - Polarity, added one D, one -, and two V polarities to the frame.

My Defy build uses Rejuvenation for the Aura (though you can use any other 7-point Aura or Steel Charge if you like), with Rush in Exilus. The - Polarities hold Primed Flow and Streamline, with  Primed Continuity and Intensify in the V polarities. Steel Fibre and Vitality go in the D polarities. Rage gets one of the unpolarised slots, and I like to use Armoured Agility in the last one for extra tanking and speed.

I run a 6-Forma Wukong.

Depolarised the Aura slot, the Exilus Slot is - Polarity, added one D, one -, and two V polarities to the frame.

My Defy build uses Rejuvenation for the Aura (though you can use any other 7-point Aura or Steel Charge if you like), with Rush in Exilus. The - Polarities hold Primed Flow and Streamline, with  Primed Continuity and Intensify in the V polarities. Steel Fibre and Vitality go in the D polarities. Rage gets one of the unpolarised slots, and I like to use Armoured Agility in the last one for extra tanking and speed.

The Wukong dedication is real.

but I enjoy you de-polar'd the aura slot to use any aura you want with ease. 

lose fleeting a max streamline will do  and if you have prime reach on your melee stretch will do just fine prime flow and continuity redirection vitality rage and rush  and for power use a max transient fort which in total will make a very balanced build for all your abilities.