The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ivara Bundle

-Appa-

Question

So as you all know Ivara is coming in on U18 December 2nd.

but what I'm interested in, is what will come with her in the bundle, as for me this is gonna be on of the first frame bundles I buy (because Ivara is so ...jaw dropping) so has there been any info shared on what weapons we could be seeing? I also heard they have a pattern, like corpus weapons on update, grineer the next, is this true?

9 answers to this question

but what I'm interested in, is what will come with her in the bundle, as for me this is gonna be on of the first frame bundles I buy (because Ivara is so ...jaw dropping) so has there been any info shared on what weapons we could be seeing? I also heard they have a pattern, like corpus weapons on update, grineer the next, is this true?

I think the weapons will be from the faction that's the highlight of this update.

I think the weapons will be from the faction that's the highlight of this update.

If you're thinking sentients, then nope. The weapons were leaked when a few redditors were sent to the full teaser site. Either the weapons are going to show up on today or tomorrow's addition, can't quite remember.

Alternate helmet + Artemis bow is my guess. :)

What interest me aswell would be the cost.... I'm reaaally hesitating to buy it, for a change! (Ivara seems like the warframe I've been waiting a looong time for!)

Edited by unknow99

We dont which but there ARE new update 18 weapons as there are some which i believe will be log in exclusive.