Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Cursor [Download]

NavyBluePanda

I was talking with Shinobu_Scorpion a week ago about how it'd be great if there was a cursor we could get that looked like the current one ingame, because we're nerds =P 

He mentioned something about it earlier tonight, so I did some poking, found the image the cursor uses, made it into a cursor file, and voila, here we have it! Our very own Warframe cursor!

Screenshots

lrvd2AM.gif

Edited by NavyBluePanda
  • Like 2

Wow! Glad people are enjoying this! I made it for Shinobu_Scorpion and myself, but thought "hey, others might like this", so just went ahead and put it on the Forums. I'll take some screenshots and add them to the OP sometime today—it was uploaded at 0100 my time, and I had a 0630 start, so I didn't particularly want to spend another hour messing around trying to get screenshots.

My cursor turns invisible <.<   >.>

Hmm... I'm not sure what's happened, since mine and (it'd seem) everyone else's is fine. How did you change the cursor? From the mouse menu accessed from Control Panel? I'm a hardware guy, so my ability to help when this side of things stops working, but I'll do my best.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...