Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U18 Release Date For Consoles.

(PSN)Frostyyy2K15

I don't think we'll be waiting two months for this.

I wouldn't be surprised is th ps4 team has been working on a build already. All they'll need to do it fix the bugs after a week or 3 of the pc release.

This update just seems too huge for them to put it off for too long.

U17 came out pretty quickly from what I remember.

Oh... and Drew already said it's going to PC first as usual.

I don't think we'll be waiting two months for this.

I wouldn't be surprised is th ps4 team has been working on a build already. All they'll need to do it fix the bugs after a week or 3 of the pc release.

This update just seems too huge for them to put it off for too long.

U17 came out pretty quickly from what I remember.

Oh... and Drew already said it's going to PC first as usual.

the day a build comes to console before pc is the day the world ends

i hope it happens so i kill them pc users who name themselves "master race" and get them pissed

i want it to happen to piss dem racist gamers who hate consoles and make them the peasents  

they are right the pc are better than the consoles mate and that is a fact not an opinion if you question this fact search it on google

I don't remember which stream.  But I specifically remember DE stating they wanted to push to get up dates for consoles closer to when updates drop for PC.  Considering neither PC or console has had an update (an actual one not a hotfix) in a decent time I think it's safe to say they've been hard at work working on update 18 for both PC and consoles.

While I'm hoping it drops the same day it drops for pc on the 2nd I doubt it's going to happen.  But I'm more then positive  that we would get it before the end of this year.  Hopefully within the same week as PC players.

I don't remember which stream. But I specifically remember DE stating they wanted to push to get up dates for consoles closer to when updates drop for PC. Considering neither PC or console has had an update (an actual one not a hotfix) in a decent time I think it's safe to say they've been hard at work working on update 18 for both PC and consoles.

While I'm hoping it drops the same day it drops for pc on the 2nd I doubt it's going to happen. But I'm more then positive that we would get it before the end of this year. Hopefully within the same week as PC players.

Due to updates needing to be certified for release by Sony and Microsoft. I think the closest we'll ever get to same day release, is console updates being sent in for certification on the same day PC gets the update.

Which will put all our updated two weeks behind

Due to updates needing to be certified for release by Sony and Microsoft. I think the closest we'll ever get to same day release, is console updates being sent in for certification on the same day PC gets the update.

Which will put all our updated two weeks behind

They could have sent cert ahead of time and simply not told us to make it a surprise.  Not saying this is what happened.  But more that this is what they would have to do in order for the update to drop on the same day.

they are right the pc are better than the consoles mate and that is a fact not an opinion if you question this fact search it on google

False. Consoles are compact variations of a PC. Calling consoles "garbage, crappy, or trashy" is ignorant since consoles are from PC's. So by bashing consoles you're also bashing your precious PC. 

They could have sent cert ahead of time and simply not told us to make it a surprise.  Not saying this is what happened.  But more that this is what they would have to do in order for the update to drop on the same day.

That way they'd miss testing for bugs on pc. But for major .0 and .5 updates delaying pc release to better align the times between all the platforms could be an interesting take on the issue. Provided they can catch any gamebreaking stuff in time.

I don't care when it does come out. The reason many of us are on consoles and are sacrificing quite a lot of freedom and visual fidelity in turn is the expectation of stability.

Stability over everything else. Crashes are a no go, and a stain on the developers quality assurance when developing on a unified, homogeneous commercially lucrative platform.

Consoles are a large source of revenue for DE. I think they will push this update out quite quickly. As they are trying to get players back on before the holidays and to spend some money. If U18 isn't up by the end of Holiday break, than DE just missed out on money.

vault unsealed, m8 there's where the money is at. Not U18.