Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U18 Release Date For Consoles.

(PSN)Frostyyy2K15

I would like to ask only one question. Is it that imposible to make updates simultaneously for PC and consoles.It`s awful to know what the update is and to have no sign of any update soon.That is the only awful thing in warframe and makes up for the rest.

It's possible but they would have to intentionally delay the PC release to do this.

Which is something DE has stated they will not do.

False. Consoles are compact variations of a PC. Calling consoles "garbage, crappy, or trashy" is ignorant since consoles are from PC's. So by bashing consoles you're also bashing your precious PC.

A tube TV is still a TV, but comparing it to a 4k ultra smart tv is absurd. Same goes for consoles. If you think a console that can't be upgraded except for storage space can compare to say DE Drew AKA DEkickbot's rig ur INSANE.

A tube TV is still a TV, but comparing it to a 4k ultra smart tv is absurd. Same goes for consoles. If you think a console that can't be upgraded except for storage space can compare to say DE Drew AKA DEkickbot's rig ur INSANE.

okay dude as a person with a fairly good gaming rig, this isn't about specs it's about what is the most fun. People still play ps2 games and n64 games because they are the most fun, that's what it's about what is the most fun and honestly most people have more fun playing on consoles with their friends or playing on a gamecube.

I have both a tough PC and PS4 but the reason I'm now using my ps4 more (other than the exclusives) is that I got tired of companies selling trash and untested games to PC while in console everything remains stable. Batman Arkham Knight, Watch Dogs (though the whole game was pure trash) and Assassin's Creed Unity are great examples... Ubisoft itself once said that they are focusing on consoles because it sells better while PC copies gets pirated easily (which is stupid because paying PC gamers are suffering because of what? The company's own bad security? ) thats why I downloaded Warframe in PS4, thought it differs in performance before I.knew that DE are doing a great job to maintain both. So now I can't download it to my PC because my internet broke and even if its working then i'll still lost my progress xD

Moral of the story, PC and Console are the same except that you might have to upgrade your PC almost yearly to keep up the high graphics and framerate SO Stop with the master race and PC vs console nonsense in the community already!

(Once again I turned a comment into an essay... underestimated myself again)

assassins creed unity? Really? That game took months before it was playable. And yes I got it day one on ps4. That's all I wanted to point out. And to everyone who decides to read this, PC, consoles, who cares, they both can have their issues.so let's all play together like one big gaming family. :)

False. Consoles are compact variations of a PC. Calling consoles "garbage, crappy, or trashy" is ignorant since consoles are from PC's. So by bashing consoles you're also bashing your precious PC.

ah em pc can run games over 60fps 1080p i dont see consoles running past that

Agreed pmsl everyone forgets that Xbox is made by Microsoft the same makers as pc's 

Though this was the 'Update 18 for console' topic, not the 'Console vs Pc' flame war...

Anyway, in the main menù it says update 18 are 'in cert' so I guess now it's up to Microsoft/Sony to certificate and release it. If we are lucky, we would see it come this month. Maybe even as Christmas gift! Ok, the last one would be slightly too much, but well... We can always hope!