Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Have An Issue With Raids Wondering If I Can Get A Hand.

Stouty22

Question

I want to try a raid out (like the vey hek one) but I see a lot of times in recruiting LF experienced players only. Problem is I don't have any experience at all (despite being mr 15 lol). So I guess the question is where can I go to learn how to do a raid without getting the whole NO NEWBS ALLOWED treatment?

12 answers to this question

Could advertise for a newb run.

Or, try the Find a Squad sub-forum and make a post there.  

From the handful of raids I've run, the most important things are; communication (via voice, makes it faster and safer than typing) a CC 'frame for the first two sections and a good weapon for the last one.

Actually no I haven't tbh with you. Will people really take me in even if I am totally new to all of this?

This Wednesday some of my clannies are going to do some test raids, toss me a friend request and I'll add you.  

We're running on West Coast time (WA, OR, CA, etc.)

Actually no I haven't tbh with you. Will people really take me in even if I am totally new to all of this?

Simply no. The amount of elitist mr16+ experience only pls people really gets on my nerves. When I started trying raids, I found it extremely difficult to find a squad. 

The only thing I can suggest is asking clan/alliance members, or hosting your own. That's pretty much your only choice.

LoR raid is not hard best advice I can give you is stick close to the team, do a good job with the task your frame was assigned (like EV or Bless), know what pads to get on and follow orders. It's that simple. I don't have a raid group I just recruit off of chat and yes I am on of those guys that asks specifically for experienced players. I don't do it because some elitist self-entitlement, I do it because I am sick and tired of taking teams on raids that refuse to do the task I've given them (like EV), refuse to get on pads I've clearly marked or when I tell them to please crowd control with stuff like prism they tell me "I don't have to..."

Good luck Tenno.