The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U18 Tomorrow - Clan Downsizing

Dark5eiD

Good day everyone

The last few days i have expressed some feelings on the forums about my specific mountain clan being far from helpful in the way of contributing nitain extract ( alerterium ). this is the case with all research that requires rare resources i find. anyway i have a question for all of you warlords out there. Are you clan downsizing tomorrow? is there a reason other than the research. i know what i am thinking is to down size the clan and them possibly join a more active alliance that does not require donations and other mandatory nonsense. trying to see if i am the only one seriously considering this or not. thank you for your time.

Yes, definitely.

Years ago we expended right to Storm tier expecting more people to cross over from the Planetside outfit and we didnt really consider the consequences of what we were doing.

Since then we have had no more than 8 players online within the last month.

Edited by Dualstar

Likewise, my clan, as i am a warlord of it, have around 28 members ,but only, urgh, 4 or 5 logging in and play.
WHen it comes with research, im the only one who add the resources to the research itesms, so yeah, 300 solo mutagen samples on each item, fun.

So when we can downsize the clans, this will be a blizz for my exausted soul.

The clan that I Co-Lead cannot downsize from moon to mountain at this time as we are just above the minimum with 350 members but are considering it as soon as it's available.

The reasoning is mostly resource related as our activity is not as high as our numbers and have already taken measures to remove inactive members after a certain period of time. Glad to hear this option is becoming available.

As a storm clan of about 65 players 35 played within last two days and half in the last 24 hrs (as of yesterday).

Thought about downsizing prior to checking but like others the active players sit just above the threshold of the next tier down.

Thinking U18 will bring some people back (hoping)

As a storm clan of about 65 players 35 played within last two days and half in the last 24 hrs (as of yesterday).

Thought about downsizing prior to checking but like others the active players sit just above the threshold of the next tier down.

Thinking U18 will bring some people back (hoping)

you are right, it can bring people back. but if they are people who only come on for major builds, probably not going to be people who help out with the expensive clan research. i would sooner get rid of them, quantity of players is better left in the alliance until clan research is fixed. to which i made a suggestion yesterday.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/566842-clan-donation-problems-fixed/#entry6421128

you are right, it can bring people back. but if they are people who only come on for major builds, probably not going to be people who help out with the expensive clan research. i would sooner get rid of them, quantity of players is better left in the alliance until clan research is fixed. to which i made a suggestion yesterday.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/566842-clan-donation-problems-fixed/#entry6421128

Ikr thats the worse kind of players, the ones that back to the game just to leech the research others did, level up the new stuff and comeback inactive lol

Yes we too are a moon clan & are considering downsizing to Mountain Clan because like others have said the Research resources amounts is Crazy

+ we normally have 250 to 300 players active daily right now & with me taking a slight break & only 1 or 2 warlords on a day atm

Plus trying to baby sit & monitor the Clan with 900+ & removing loads of Inactives cuz people quit Warframe or play games like destiny or fallout 4

No longer sign in it will make us more active as a 300 man clan & by the time we weed out everyone my Clan will be full of MR 8+ members

+ my Clan was never meant to be a moon to begin with it only happened cuz an old warlord decided to troll us when I was at work not knowing the ccosquemces at the time

He installed the moon barracks & immediately added the resources & when I caught it was too late...

so yes the plan is to downsize unless people become active again..

Yes we too are a moon clan & are considering downsizing to Mountain Clan because like others have said the Research resources amounts is Crazy

+ we normally have 250 to 300 players active daily right now & with me taking a slight break & only 1 or 2 warlords on a day atm

Plus trying to baby sit & monitor the Clan with 900+ & removing loads of Inactives cuz people quit Warframe or play games like destiny or fallout 4

No longer sign in it will make us more active as a 300 man clan & by the time we weed out everyone my Clan will be full of MR 8+ members

+ my Clan was never meant to be a moon to begin with it only happened cuz an old warlord decided to troll us when I was at work not knowing the ccosquemces at the time

He installed the moon barracks & immediately added the resources & when I caught it was too late...

so yes the plan is to downsize unless people become active again..

wow that is terrible, would have thought you could have ticketed that and had your clan back to mountain all things considering.

Yikr I submitted a ticket & they refused to even help back then it's like to told me to get lost as there nothing we can do kind of attitude.

needless to say I was mad & immediately removed the troll from clan

& to this stay I've been stuck & with so ment self entitled leeches who refuse to help or are flat out rude I can't wait to get rid of em at least

Being a moon clan has Burned me out quicker then actually playing cuz it's like I'm having to do everything..

half of my good members are gone playing gamws,like fallout bo3 among others

so downsizing is the best thing ever!! At last the pressure will subside once all the inmature rude people who don't help are gone

Only reason I'm holding on to them atm is cuz if I don't hardly anyone will be online,atm

I think the lack of an update 4 over a month has hurt us as,well that's why I'm excited 4 update 18 to drop soon!!!

wow that is terrible, would have thought you could have ticketed that and had your clan back to mountain all things considering.

@(PS4)ChiefsFury1984

i am very happy you will be able to rectify this problem, but at the same time i am surprised DE was unable to help you. they have always been very helpful and respectful to me with each ticket i submitted.

Edited by Lord_Impaler