Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Ruined It For Me...

Dawn11715

And I mean like every other shooter there is.

Seriously every time I want to try out another shooter I end up turning it down quickly cause I just cant stand how slow I am.

All the time i feel the urge to get away with bulletjump, use an ultimate or perform a slam attack in the enemy's face.

For example  I recently played "Riddik: escape from butcher bay" again, where I tryed to jump over a mech and punch it from behind...

guess what happened.

And Even if I perform well and defeat dozens of enemy's I just cant feel strong anymore, cause I know my favorite loadout would have done the job within half the time while looking twice as good....

Anyone know that feeling?

Edited by Dawn11715

I played BlackLight: Retribution a while back and I'll be honest I missed being able to take more than one shot and being able to quickly aim down sights and return to normal along with using a bow. I kinda hope they add a bow to BL:R one day

There is a bow, it's just not all that good because it's only oneshot when you ADS and if you do it your shot has a 1 second delay

There is a bow, it's just not all that good because it's only oneshot when you ADS and if you do it your shot has a 1 second delay

I'll have to go back and get it. I mostly used a semi-automatic Rifle since if I aim for the head it's just 1-2 shots so using a sniper would be hindrance if I'm going for more than one person.

its like when i played tera, after playing it, i dont want to come back to the old point-and-click mmorpg's, i want true action combat now

When going from Vindictus to Tera I was kinda annoyed with cool downs on stuff. Like say comparing Warrior to Lann, then again comparing Lann to a warrior Lann just needs his thousand pokes of death and or his spin to win. But yeah some games ruined others for me.

Heres the thing shooters like the new Battlefront are infuriating to play with the low movement speed especially when u die and have to spend 5 min running back to the fight to die again, i am so accustomed to warframes speed i cant play any other third person shooter without it feeling like a running simulator

^^This.

Battlefront's Walker Assault is abhorrid for spawns, either you're going to spend a long time running to the fight or the fight's at your spawn with explosions killing everyone as they come in. Conquest is... Better, but the spawn camping still happens on a few maps (Rebel last base on Hoth, Rebel-side mid base on Tatooine, both on Sollust (thou who controlleth the turbolasers controlleth the game), Imperials on their last Tatooine base, Mid point Hoth for Imperials)

I played BlackLight: Retribution a while back and I'll be honest I missed being able to take more than one shot and being able to quickly aim down sights and return to normal along with using a bow. I kinda hope they add a bow to BL:R one day

<öhm Blacklight has a Bow , they kinda reLauched that game a few Month ago . Added a few new weapons and nearly removed recoil , aiming is point and click atm and sniper builds with perfect accuracy and 200 dmg are playable again . All in all , they have to balance like everything .

<öhm Blacklight has a Bow , they kinda reLauched that game a few Month ago . Added a few new weapons and nearly removed recoil , aiming is point and click atm and sniper builds with perfect accuracy and 200 dmg are playable again . All in all , they have to balance like everything .

Hopefully we get to keep any progress or else I'll be mad I lose out on all the gear I had gotten.

I played alot of BL:R also, and I used to want HRV in every game after playing BL:R.

Yeah. Everytime I go from Warframe to TF2 or Halo, I keep finding myself trying to walldash and bulletjump, and becoming infuriated that it won't work.

Or trying to tap the slide button for that quick burst of speed. Also annoying when I can't do that in other games.

Warframe, compared to other shooters, is a lot more fast-paced, and mobile.