Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Second Dream Loadout Is Ready!

MegpoidBeetle

By using golden poster boy with his golden loadout. Lel.

Kidding. I'll be using my Valkyr, since I have an RP character who's a Valkyr. Would be nice to have pictures of said character in cinematics. :3

Ermagerd what are you elitist butthole 

On to topic, sure hope DE implements replayable quests as I'd like to see more of me frames in the cinematics :D

Onion :DDDD

Lethal Joke Character

wasnt it lato though?

He was using Furis in Tombs of the Sentient trailer tho~ And I don't have enough formas for Lato orz

Besides can't have a full Slash loadout :P

The forum is lagging.SOOON TM

LET THE LAG FLOW THROUGH YOU

I will share my opinion on this and go on to say that using the default Excalibur  "might" be a bad idea, since the cinematics will look like you are testing DEv build.

IMO, its better to go with something that might be unique to you, or something, lore related.

As for me, I want to go in as Hayden Tenno, although, I will be trolled hard if DE decided to tell us that Hayden Tenno got corrupted and became Stalker... :3

Edited by NN13

I will share my opinion on this and go on to say that using the default Excalibur is "might" be a bad idea, since the cinematics will look like you are testing DEv build.

IMO, its better to go with something that might be unique to you, or something, lore related.

As for me, I want to go in as Hayden Tenno, although, I will be trolled hard if DE decided to tell us that Hayden Tenno got corrupted and became Stalker... :3

Pretty sure the devs have confirmed Dark Sector's lore has 3/10 relevance to Warframe's lore~

pIvKZxD.gif?noredirect

and this loadout IS lore related ain't it? :P With Excalibro bringing his trusty Skana all teh time.

Pretty sure the devs have confirmed Dark Sector's lore has 3/10 relevance to Warframe's lore~

pIvKZxD.gif?noredirect

and this loadout IS lore related ain't it? :P With Excalibro bringing his trusty Skana all teh time.

Well, I never said I am going to follow Lore...It's just my notion that with the rise of Sentients, the 'first tenno' rises, thus, Hayden Tenno. As for connection between the lores of the two games, Warframe doesn't exactly has a lore yet, so I believe I am free to make my own lore, right?

Well, I never said I am going to follow Lore...It's just my notion that with the rise of Sentients, the 'first tenno' rises, thus, Hayden Tenno. As for connection between the lores of the two games, Warframe doesn't exactly has a lore yet, so I believe I am free to make my own lore, right?

Lore does exist in the game albeit very vague via the Codex and Simaris imprints~

But hey, roleplay while you're at it :B Just don't let yourself down too much if the lore doesn't come out the way you wanted it to be.