The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Quest: The Second Dream [U18 Megathread/spoilers]

[DE]Danielle

An amazingly good wow. 

The Tenno are basically children who survived an exploration mission or something to the void. The void changed them and gave them their powers. Orokin decided to exploit them and built warframes which are controlled by the children via a process called transference, which is "the second dream". More people will have more details, but that's how it breaks down.

Edited by Xehalin

An amazingly good wow. 

The Tenno are basically children who survived an exploration mission or something to the void. The void changed them and gave them their powers. Orokin decided to exploit them and built warframes which are controlled by the children via a process called transference, which is "the second dream". More people will have more details, but that's how it breaks down.

That's kinda lame. So there isn't a bad ! inside the frames ever?

Edited by (PS4)supersocc11

WARNING:

Basically Warframes are remote controlled by the operator. In the quest the get our real ! from moon and place it inside orbiter.

I would say unexpected.

Ohhhh very unexpected hmm...

so kinda like ghost in the shell then?

Edited by (PS4)kira4715

Cinematic does not play if you start the first mission from the nav console, and if you finish the mission without realizing you missed out then you *can't* see it.

Please fix and give those of us who missed it a chance to actually see what you've been hyping for the past month.

I'm gonna be honest. I was stun locked at the final stalker fight while carrying the Tenno with endless lines being barked at me such as "Channel your power Tenno!" of which took me way longer than I'd like to admit, to realise I had Lasers to shoot down the incoming attacks... Maybe a little more of a hint than just saying to channel your power? I mean, I spent half the fight Stun locked, a third of the fight spamming the channel button, the rest of the time actually progressing and finishing it with relative ease...

Not to be "that guy"--- but wasn't most of this already contained in the CODEX... ? I'm not seeing the "spoiler".. just slight addition to what was already in the game. 

actually there's quite a bit more to it than what's posted here but It's probably better to wait for the update and play it yourself. It's way too good to be put into mere words.

OK, all the hype, the new frame, weapons, moon, etc etc, pales in comparisson with the quest ending. LOVED it.

My sound was a bit weird at the end, which was a pity, but damn!

one last request: Can I have a Shaved head Tenno? I have a shaved head, my chars usually do...

Soooo...the stalker is just a really pissed off little boy somewhere?

Also, I feel like they shoulda made the warframe animations a little more childish and playful if they're being controlled by kids.

It doesn't say they're innocent.

It's not impossible for kids to be mature, and considering the fact that they've gone through hundreds of battles and killed thousands they aren't going to be playing hop scotch any time soon (Although my character would definitely do that).

Towards the end I just sat there laughing and saying "WHAT?!" to myself, which only intensified when the overly complex customisation screen popped up. It was just so over the top and utterly unlike anything else in warframe. All of that and then 5 minutes later it's back to grinding some more in the void or whatever. Don't get me wrong, it was fun, but wow.

Also I just walked to the end in the penultimate mission without issue as I was valkyr with maxed arcane grace. They couldn't kill me even after standing still for 30 seconds out of curiosity. I don't think that's how it's supposed to go. "Unleash your true power"; not dying is my true power, how about that.