Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Conclave Changes + Additions [U18 Megathread]

[DE]Danielle

I haven't played conclave since U18 and now that I'm back to business, I'm guessing what happened to matchmaking? Most of the time there is only one available squad to join at a time (for 3 game modes, you know). For example, DM - 'play now', TDM - 'play now', CTF - yay, finally I joined a squad, there is someone playing conclave!

Edited by ngrazer

1 minute ago, ngrazer said:

I haven't played conclave since U18 and now that I'm back to business, I'm guessing what happened to matchmaking? Most of the time there is only one available squad to join at a time (for 3 game modes, you know). For example, DM - 'play now', TDM - 'play now', CTF - yay, finally I joined a squad, there is someone playing conclave!

If you are rank 3-5 in conclave syndicate you will only play with rank 3-4 players.

Players with rank 0-2 will only play with themselves but have an option to play with higher rank through disabling "Recruit Condition" in options.

6 minutes ago, -cS-igo95862-ICE- said:

If you are rank 3-5 in conclave syndicate you will only play with rank 3-4 players.

Players with rank 0-2 will only play with themselves but have an option to play with higher rank through disabling "Recruit Condition" in options.

Yup, I'm r5, but where are other r3-r5 players then? Finding a PvP game before U18 wasn't a problem, It seems something about matchmaking has been broken during one of U18 updates.

Region in settings is Europe and ping limit is set to 325.

I think the biggest problem is that there is no actual benefit for playing,  only benifit in that game mode, of chourse i. Understand why, because ppl would look for ways to cheat the system,  but i think there may be ways to prevent that, and let us earn stuff that we can use in the rest of the game

With this game's reliance on mobility--and by that I mean jinking around madly like a five-year-old throwing a tantrum in the middle of a sugar rush--melee doesn't work, and we certainly need more area-of-effect weapons.

Hell, even if mobility got nerfed tomorrow, melee STILL wouldn't work, because guns are superior at any range and can kill a hell of a lot faster and more conveniently even if someone's trying to wail on you up-close.

1 hour ago, Yezzik said:

we certainly need more area-of-effect weapons.

I agree. We need Ignis, Ogris, Quanta-series, Torid, Phage, Drakgoon, a +AOE -damage mod for Opticor, and Stug.  And just for low damage but cold procs: Glaxion.  That way when I get someone with it I can yell "Freeze Ray!" to myself.

PvP variants of Thunderbolt, Concealed Explosives, and Adhesive Blast would also be wonderful.  It was done for the Miter.  One can dream.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/17/2016 at 8:47 AM, (PS4)willsp282012 said:

I think the biggest problem is that there is no actual benefit for playing,  only benifit in that game mode, of chourse i. Understand why, because ppl would look for ways to cheat the system,  but i think there may be ways to prevent that, and let us earn stuff that we can use in the rest of the game

I want competitive 2 or 3 player teams with entrence fees and requirements that reward sick weapons, mods, and fashion frame material.

Guys, anyone having a problem with 'burst' fire bug/hack/whatever?

Sometimes I can see players that are able to make a lot of shots in very short time. For example - Zhuge, 20 shots less than in a second. Just like Boltor from PvE with maxed multishot and fire rate mods. Is this some sort of visual bug, or, I dunno, abusing macroses?

• 2 months later...
On 4/14/2016 at 7:53 PM, ngrazer said:

Guys, anyone having a problem with 'burst' fire bug/hack/whatever?

Sometimes I can see players that are able to make a lot of shots in very short time. For example - Zhuge, 20 shots less than in a second. Just like Boltor from PvE with maxed multishot and fire rate mods. Is this some sort of visual bug, or, I dunno, abusing macroses?

Same here. Its interesting, that other people noticed me firing in "spin-up" mode, but I didn't spot any signs of it. Its a bug, I presume.