The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

U18 Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

DESCRIPTION: My game freezes entirely for a couple of seconds, then proceeds to continue in the background while I just have a frozen image stuck on my screen. The only way I can continue playing is to close Warframe through Task Manager and hope that it doesn't happen again. Yet it does.

Who Ember Prime

What Dread, Sonicor, Glaive, Carrier (I don't expect them to be related to this but I put it here just in case)

Where Most Second Dream missions, I haven't encountered this anywhere else

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes

REPRODUCTION STEPS:

1. Launch the game

2. Go to Navigation

3. Enter a Second Dream mission

4. Go through the mission until the game freezes

ADDITIONAL INFO:

CPU: Intel Core i7 3770 @3.4GHz

GPU: EVGA GTX 760

Mobo: Intel DZ77BH-55K

Description: Scorched Earth in Unairu tree not working as described.

Can you Reproduce the Bug? Yes!

Reproduction Steps: 

1. Enable Scorched Earth.

2. Activate Basilisk Flare in a mission.

3. When the ability ends, if you are near your warframe you get a corrosive proc dealt to you but no matter what there is no explosion of flames.

DESCRIPTION: When tripping too many alarms in a spy mission (and thus requiring you to kill all remaining enemies) some doors become permanently stuck and will not open, preventing you from completing the mission.

Where: It has occurred on Phobos (sortie) and Oceanarium, Pluto

Who: It has occurred both in solo queue and with a party

REPRODUCTION STEPS: How did you come upon this bug, what are the steps to recreate it?

1. Go into a spy mission

2. Trigger alarms in all three rooms

3. Attempt to complete the mission by Exterminating all the enemies

4. Find the path obstructed by immovable doors

Not technically for U18 but since there's no section to report bugs in the Warframe app I'll just post this here.

I had the old version of the Warframe app ("Warframe Nexus") and updating resulted in a failure with error code -103. So I thought maybe uninstalling and reinstalling fresh would help but I got the same error message. After searching I found this:

Stack Overflow page

Before publishing, when I was signing the app (.apk file), I did that with "jarsigner" in the JDK 1.8(overlooked that tiiiiiiiinnyyyyy mistake that gave me a whole day of headache). Then I went back, signed the app again(this time) with jarsigner in JDK 1.6 and it worked! So this morning I tested the app on bunch of devices that gave me Error code: -103 yesterday while installing, and all went smooth.

Please relay this info over to the guys working on the Warframe app!

DESCRIPTION: Posible wording of Shadow Step in Naramon or it is procing only at random on melee crits

Who Focus

What Focus

Where anywherw

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Y

REPRODUCTION STEPS: How did you come upon this bug, what are the steps to recreate it?

1. Any stealth frame or excal

2. Trigger an event that will cause crits such as Excal's radial blind

3. spam melee such as Exaulted Blade. Sometimes you'll go invis other times you will not.

I don't know if the wording of shadow step is missing "Chance to go invisible" but current wording makes it sound like it will happen with any melee crit. If it's chance, it would have been good to know that before investing into it.

DESCRIPTION: Using Ivara's Navigator ability after shooting the Buzlok tracer round causes issue

Who Ivara

What Buzlok

Where Missions

1. Fire a tracer round (You can use Navagator before or not at all)

2. Any point after for the rest of the mission if you use Navigator it will jump to the last tracer round fired

Second Dream Final Mission Bug (Spoilers)

DESCRIPTION: 

Who: Valkyr/Loki Diriga/None

What: Operator's Ability

Where: Second dream Final mission (Protect The Reservoir). Somatic Link. After cutscene.

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Happened thrice, so YES. 

REPRODUCTION STEPS: 

1. Start Second Dream (final mission, Protect the Reservoir, Earth)

2. Reach Reservoir chamber, watch cutscene. 

3. Operator's power fails to initiate upon prompt (rebinding Fire-Button does not help)

Additionally, Warframe powers remain usable. To hilarious effect. 

Edited by Nirdian

Description: When Mirage's Hall of Mirrors is active and you use focus ability and it ends, mirages "clones" remain in sitting position.

Who: Mirage

Where: Any mission

Can you Reproduce the Bug? Yes

Reproduction Steps: 

1. Equip Mirage.

2. Enter any mission.

3. Activate Hall of Mirrors.

4. Use focus and stop it/wait for it to end.

5. And then you can observe that your clones still remain in sitting position.

Edited by Kwerton

Yesterday's hotfix seems to have stopped the freezing and stagger, but no applause yet, too much is going wrong in this game.

So I went for one mission in 'public', but one swallow does not a summer make . . .

Went into another mission, just a simple 'exterminate' one on Earth . . . but what a hoot !

I saw no enemies, no red dots on the map . . . just the green exit marker, so I headed for that.

Suddenly, on that last bit along the path by the cliff edge [ the bit with the two wild kubrow nests by the corner leading to the exit platform ] every grineer in the game all appeared at once, the mini map was turned red, just one massive crowd . . .  needless to say getting hit by 68 grineer all at once zapped me into oblivion . . .

Edited by CaptainEras

Tengo un problema, las akvasto no la puedo construir y tengo todos los materiales. No se como reportar esto, ayudenme.

Gracias

( I have a problem, the akvasto can not build and have all materials. no such report this.

Thank you)

DESCRIPTION: Abilities like world on fire and mesa's peacemaker prevent the recharging of energy when using team restore.

Who: Any warframe with abilities that constantly drain energy 

What: Large team energy restore

Where: Anywhere

REPRODUCTION STEPS:

1.Equip any warframe that has an ability that constantly drains energy (Peacemaker,World on fire, Etc.)

2.Equip large team energy restore 

3.Go to any mission

4.Use the energy restore 

5.Use the ability and you will find the problem

Here's another bug . .of sorts.

Today's sortie is typical of this new innovation, get to the third part and DE play being the joker as they let loose a level 100 grineer against bows only, and not the usual amount of Grineer but crowd after crowd in an interception mission . . . don't be surprised that one hell of a lot of people are sticking two fingers up to it.

I'm MR18 and the other 3 guys were around MR15 and it was a complete joke. I keep seeing ingame messages for us veterans to help out the newbies, well, the sorties mean we can't even help ourselves so god knows what the new guys feel about it, and what kind of message is DE wanting out there ?

Edit 12/12/2015: being a dogged Cornishman I never give up so got 3 other guys who knew what they were doing and finished the sortie . . . although I feel sorry for the new guys, they haven't a prayer.

Edited by CaptainEras

Zephyr Jet Stream bad interaction with Arctic Eximus Slow Aura

DESCRIPTION: It's a bug that exist even in the old updates and it seems that it isn't fixed yet, when playing with Zephyr using the Jet Stream Syndicate Mod for Turbulence with 175% Power Strenght (Max Intensify + 45% Transient Fortitude, didn't tryed with more or less Power Strenght) every time you make contact with the Slow Aura of an Arctic Eximus of any kind, you get slowed down normaly, but after you kill the Arctic Eximus the slow effect doesn't dissapear you remain in the slow effect until your Turbulence ends.

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG?

Yes, i can.

1. Use this combination of mods on a Zephyr http://bit.ly/1lBXfEu (Didn't tryed with more or less Power Strenght)

2. Go in any mission where you can find Arctic Eximus (use the simulacrum if you have it scanned)

3. Get slowed by the Arctic Eximus Slow Aura and kill him, you will notice that you will stay slowed until Turbulence ends.

Please fix that bug as soon as possible please, it's really annoying... Thanks you.

Edited by xHiryuuGames

DESCRIPTION: Provide a general idea of what the issue is. Some of the following details might come in handy:

Turbulence

Creates a wind shield around Zephyr, redirecting all incoming projectiles.

Above has been copy/pasted directly from the Warframe website description of Zephyr's abilities.

The statement, (redirecting ALL incoming projectiles) is not true.

At first I thought it was because it was during this recent Tactical alert maybe having special properties, but after also testing on three other planets with Ramparts, I believe it may be a bug with the 'Jet Stream' augment combined with Zephyr's Turbulence ability.

I have found that while Tubulence redirects 95% enemy-fired projectiles, it makes Rampart fire an insta-kill mechanic, in the sense that normally without using the ability I can generally move behind cover while taking damage, and if I die it's my own fault for not being fast enough...with the ability on however, I don't even get that chance. I could be crossing an area mid-air in a rapid fashion, and as soon as the Rampart fires on me, I am instantly killed and given the Revive/Abort option.

I have failed multiple missions due to this, as well as wasted many energy restores due to my energy being reset from each death. If it wasn't for the U18 mechanic to restore revives after each mission, I wouldn't be able to play Zephyr until the next day after just one mission failure.

Who (Warframe, Companion, Teammates, etc.)?   Zephyr (current build: 650 hp and shields, 275 power, and "base" run speed.)

What (Load-out, Weapons, Cosmetics, etc.)?     Jetstream mod included

Where (Planet,Mission, Area, Liset, etc.)?    Any Greneer tileset that has Ramparts.

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Y/N?  Yes

REPRODUCTION STEPS: How did you come upon this bug, what are the steps to recreate it?

Explained in description.

Bug on mios with the new charged melee attacks where you can no longer just hold down E regularly to use the whip, you have to attack once and then the charged attack happens which takes way too long in comparison to the quick whip portion, making this weapon less impressive than it was before.

DESCRIPTION: Syandana placement on Nemesis Nyx skin

Who Nyx prime using Nemesis nyx skin

What Igaro Syandana, yomo syandana, and vaykor syandana(couple other syandana too)

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes.

REPRODUCTION STEPS:

1. Equip Igaro, yomo, or vaykor syandana on Nyx prime while using the Nyx Nemesis skin

Examples:

http://i.imgur.com/LQWtYze.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/ttEkwMc.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/J0BI3mS.jpg

Edited by Kiruio

DESCRIPTION: got a Phaedra BP even though I already own Phaedra (it's even the equipped weapon)

Who (Warframe, Companion, Teammates, etc.)? Player

What (Load-out, Weapons, Cosmetics, etc.)? login reward giving already owned bp

Where (Planet,Mission, Area, Liset, etc.)? login

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? no 

DESCRIPTION: got a Phaedra BP even though I already own Phaedra (it's even the equipped weapon)

Who (Warframe, Companion, Teammates, etc.)? Player

What (Load-out, Weapons, Cosmetics, etc.)? login reward giving already owned bp

Where (Planet,Mission, Area, Liset, etc.)? login

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? no 

Not a bug, unless it's a recurring one, I've gotten 3 Dual Zorrens in 2 weeks one time.

DESCRIPTION: Using Cephalon Simaris' scanner and then tripping off the cinematic during the Second Dream will result in the scanner overlay being shown throughout the entire cinematic.

Who (All players)

What (Cinematics/Second Dream)

Where (Solo moon mission)

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? I would, if I could play the cinematic a second time.

REPRODUCTION STEPS:

1. Embark on solo moon mission

2. Bring out your scanner and walk forward until the cinematic triggers

3. Weep as all your beautiful screenshots are ruined.

found bug whit gain exp in tactical alert/ in solo mode i gain very very low exp but each kills i see 3K  this is solo mode EXP

URL=http://hostingkartinok.com/show-image.php?id=896137223149be754c726bb24eb4b31c]896137223149be754c726bb24eb4b31c.jpg

and this is public but i have only 16 kills and wtch how mach i have EXP

a5a5e27ced01ba4b60bede1897c56f40.jpg

in both i have 0 deaths. In other words i hgain exp only whit assist XD

Edited by DudeBanani

DESCRIPTION: Huge lag after missions, where I can't interact with anything in the Liset for at least 20-30 seconds, or when the mission ends, left standing inactive at the position the mission ended before suddnely appearing at the mission complete screen.

Who Any warframe

What Lag after missions

Where The Liset, at the end of a mission.

1. Start a mission (solo or public)

2. Complete it (abort or failure, always happens after mission ends)

3. Appear in Liset (strangely a bit zoomed out) - wait.

So apperently bug report thing is BUGGED aswell so writing this second time. Uhh.

1. Vauban

2. Ceres, Draco

3. Ivara used her Dashwire ability (I think) the one which summons wires across the map.

4. As a vauban I stepped on it by using X.

5. Moments later I died (no bug here)

6. Fun part starts here.

7. After I was revived I was flying around at the same ground level I died. I flew next to a pile of crates. Character climbed on it, but I continued to fly just on a higher level now (basically I was higher).

8. I tried to suicide so flew next to some bad people and died.

9. I was revived.

10. Continued to fly till the wave ended. And finished it in flying position.

- tried to add some screenshots. Like 10-12 of them, but the report thingy crashed when I pressed Preview Post. Gonna give a link to the gallery:

http://postimg.org/gallery/36h8on05g/6c779f02/

Edited by nJoey

Unable to access current labs, after downsizing the clan dojo to "Ghost" from "Shadow".

Love to hear if anyone else encountered this. And, if you fixed it ingame or if it's a U18 issue.

Thank you, for your time.

8 hot fixes and still no fix for the nullifying drones in LoR trial being immune to hitscan weapon damage outside of their bubble.

How to recreate: Go to the simulacrum and summon a disruptor drone. Try to shoot it with any hit scan weapon outside of their bubble and they wont take any damage. Shoot it with a projectile weapon and they will take damage. 

I was hyped for the sniper rework since they would be perfect for killing the drones...

Description: Limbo's Rift Walk (and possibly Banish) interacts incorrectly with Nullifiers

Can you Reproduce the Bug? Yes, but not 100% of the time.

Reproduction Steps: 

Equip Limbo, find (or spawn in Simulacrum) a Corpus (or Corrupted) Nullifier

Use Rift Walk and enter the bubble

Up until U18 doing that would naturally cancel the Rift Walk, but when said bug occurs Limbo remains in Rift Walk and cannot cancel it in any way, as skills inside the bubble are locked. Rift Walk will end normally when duration expires.

Description: Rift Plane does not affect environmental hazards (

Can you Reproduce the Bug?: Yes. 100% if the time.

Reproduction Steps: 

Enter any mission in the Orokin Void

Find a laser trap

Use Rift Walk, walk into the laser

Die.

Those two bugs are really painful, and it does not seem anyone noticed yet.

Which is not surprising since we now know who is 2nd least played frame in the game.