The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Spoiler] Which Path Have You Taken?

jjpdn

Thank you.

But the lenses aren't interchangable, I mean I can't take it off my boltor and put it on my soma because I fancy a change? I will need a lense per weapon?

Even so, if each weapon has a slot that means that you could represent 4 of the 5 paths on each load out? Healing on my frame, damage on my gun etc etc.

You can't remove a lens, but you can replace one, destroying the original in the process.

I'm not even sure if the lenses affect what powers you have, my guess is the lenses just get you focus to upgrade your abilities, then you select which ability you want to use in your liset. However this is just my speculation.

Does that mean we need a player that's picked each path to hit 50k focus before the abilities in each tree can be revealed to the community for planning purposes?

Or have 5 different players choose a different tree at the start for a free tree :P

Am I the only Unairu here?

In all fairness, it's literally just Atlas the focus, so you're not missing much.

You are the second person who said that, but what makes him "like atlas"? do i hammer punch people all the time, can i create rocks and kick them? Do i summon rockafella's (ok bad pun) and they go hammertime? What does it do?

Edited: I ask because i got one from the 1st sortie, but no one is saying what it is in detail. We got real detail on nameron madurai and others.

Edited by megastorm

Am i the only Zenurik? it seems like an amazing one so far. you can restore your allies energy and yourself, you get an aura that lashes out at enemies, and the main pulse suspends enemies in the air for a brief moment. i haven't unlocked anything yet, just the description

Just lucked out on the sortie and got the lens; joining the support crowd asap.

Bleh, I picked the lens with the abilities I didn't want.

Sortie'd and didn't get a lens

Wish they'd at least put a text preview of the abilities...

This is essentially how I feel about the situation and I'm way too low level to do sorties, so I'm kind of burned. It's extremely disappointing because the quest was fairly awesome, in spite of submersible parts crashing my game a couple of times, and now I have an ability that essentially doesn't seem worth using.

They need a tree preview option or the possibility to run the quest again to change it or something.

Edited by Sorkheff

You are the second person who said that, but what makes him "like atlas"? do i hammer punch people all the time, can i create rocks and kick them? Do i summon rockafella's (ok bad pun) and they go hammertime? What does it do?

Edited: I ask because i got one from the 1st sortie, but no one is saying what it is in detail. We got real detail on nameron madurai and others.

Unairu is a petrification beam. I think it also might give the enemies armor reduction; I'll post more once I get back to my computer. It's got some cool passives, like giving melee weapons a chance to petrify, but ultimately it feels kinda underwhelming.

Naramon, which seems oddly fitting for what I already do. I usually play loki and use melee to stelath crit kills as is. So a focus tree that helps focus on that more is nice i guess since it also can help cloak allies it seems? At least thats what thet desc made it seem like it'd be.

Unairu is a petrification beam. I think it also might give the enemies armor reduction; I'll post more once I get back to my computer. It's got some cool passives, like giving melee weapons a chance to petrify, but ultimately it feels kinda underwhelming.

Thanks for that.

Went with Vazarin, not impressed. Seems like a health restore on a 3 minute cooldown, it's only benefit really being the possibility to revive a nearby downed player and that it can heal extractors/tenno pods, so it works pretty damn well in defense/excavation missions.

Got a Naramon lens from yesterday's sortie rewards though, so will probably start leveling that.

I picked unairu to use it with valkyr but after taking a look at the wiki i will try to get a naramon for her, thats something to fix in my opinion, we should be able to look at the abilities for each "tree" before choosing one, the descriptions are a bit vague.