The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Spoilers: How To Get Items In Hunhow's Gift

immolator1001

Question

GSD, Pull out War and charge it, I had the same issue until I started using that sword.  I think any weapon when you charge will do it.

That's very disappointing as it forces you to only be able to see it in melee, and when charging.

Edited by GSDAkatsuki

The armor is a bit deceiving sadly.. I bought it for the glow effects but so far it only does it like Timedawn said.. Relays and channeling.

Even-though when you look at the icons or when you click on it in the market it doesn't show him channeling to get the effect.

Hopefully its a bug and gets corrected.

Edited by HeXedBlade

I bought the pack, the armor is not showing the glow particle effects it advertised.

at least I'm not the only 1. I have sent in a bug report. You should do the same. If that's the way it's suppose to be, I want a refund seeing as it just looks plain without it and I never use melee except for opening crates. Never channeling. Edited by Kaos88

at least I'm not the only 1. I have sent in a bug report. You should do the same. If that's the way it's suppose to be, I want a refund seeing as it just looks plain without it and I never use melee except for opening crates. Never channeling.

So, you bought the pack only for the items? Last time i checked when I buy packs personally, its to support DE. I dont spend my money (and plat) with the mindset of a refund if i dont like when i get. You're a founder for gods sake.... Unless you only did that for your own personal benefits.. 

As a founder myself, i spend my money on DE for their company, and their products. Getting some early stuff is great, but supporting the company is more important to me.

So, you bought the pack only for the items? Last time i checked when I buy packs personally, its to support DE. I dont spend my money (and plat) with the mindset of a refund if i dont like when i get. You're a founder for gods sake.... Unless you only did that for your own personal benefits.. 

As a founder myself, i spend my money on DE for their company, and their products. Getting some early stuff is great, but supporting the company is more important to me.

So, what is wrong with buying the pack only for the items? I've bought a couple of bundles just for certain things, It's not as if the is a seperate bundle for stalkers amour, is there?

He is allowed to get a refund for whatever reason he has, I know a friend who refunded ash prime access cos he thought ash was ugly. If you're not happy with the product you return it.