The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Spoiler] Disappointment In The Second Dream Story.

Mak_Gohae

there is something inside the suit. It is not the operator. But it is intelligent enough that the operator seems able to talk to it and discuss details about the corpus, grineer, infested, etc.

THat thing is of like flesh with the infested.

I am not the operator, I am the twisted thing inside the suit. The thing that can fit into a Nekros frame and a Rhino frame.

I want to know more about what is inside the suit. DE has me hooked.

The quest really did not answer much.

It raises questions. Alot of them.

The few things we all know now is that there was a colony ship called the Zariman 10-0.

It was bound for Tau.

Question: Crewman Project?

It was lost for days/years and when recovered the dangerous voidkids were on board.

The orokin feared them, put them in cryo because no one could control the powers.

In dreams they could control it. So while they slept, Davis set the Rhino free in Lua-facility.

Whatdoyaknow the zariman bonded with the infested beasts.

They called the now "awake" kids inside the monsters Tenno after the ships name, Zariman 10-0.

They trained them in combat(Conclave) by presumably Teshin and his peers.

They sent them against the Sentients and either started the war in Tau, would be a totally Orokin thing to do, or went in after the Sentients broke free.

Question: how much time passed from Ember Codex to Rhino Codex to Excalibur Codex to Mirage/Mag, Stalker codex?

And even after we know allnof that, the warframe and the relationsship of tenno/warframe is still as unclear as it was a month ago.

The intentional ?-mark around the stalker and the warframe moving at the end means we know nothing yet again.

We were dreaming that we were warframes. Then those warframes forgot who they were.

Maby the warframe moving at the end is us, the players and our warframes trying to live even after we know the truth.

No wonder shadow went mad.

All these comments about people wanting to kill their kid Operator makes me sick.

When I saw a comic doodle in first week of U18 release in-game it was disturbing to say the least >-<...

Like yea man, hate all you want with the idea kid controlling warframe, no need to be gory about it :/

With the fact that we are remote controlled....

Hype lost.

This also means that those oxygen tanks in survival are pointless. Robots don't need oxygen. And why do we bleed? Robots don't bleed either.

Warframes are NOT robots.

They have flesh inside,there is a living thing in that suit.

Which is probably infested since the toxic spores does not work on it.

Read the rhino prime codex again with that infested part in your mind and you will realize what Im saiyan.

Edit: Tenno'd.

Edited by TRagnar

When I saw a comic doodle in first week of U18 release in-game it was disturbing to say the least >-<...

Like yea man, hate all you want with the idea kid controlling warframe, no need to be gory about it :/

But the gore was the humor of it. Seeing Excalibur crushing the kid's head and then wiping the blood on its mask is like it was saying "Now I am the operator!" or "You can't get this color red in the marketplace!" or "Sweet sweet silence. Finally!"