Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Tenno, Animae258, Left Us

Lirrea

May you live in the second dream.

Tenno, it amazes me how much this community is so caring and supportive of situations like this. You all are truly the greatest game community out there and I am so glad to be a part of it.

That's all I have to say to you. Thank you DE for allowing this community to begin. We wouldn't be here without you.

A week ago my dear friend, Animae258, died. He was a grandmaster and the founder of Mecrury, Elion. I just got the news today.   

We've played Warframe together since the interception mode was introduced. We started playing even earlier, when Vauban just got out, I think? 

We've met farming for Natural Talent - when it was still rare and before the nerf. Remember that time? I raged at him about how bad the spawn mechanic in interception was. We hit it off. We've played so many games together, so many raids, so many bugs. Got stuck in walls. Chatframed. Got kicked from Council a few times for being unappropriate.  

We were going to watch new Star Wars together when my shedule cleared in January; he visited me when he could.  

Animae258 was a rare player, always consistently good. 
He helped newbies were he could. He struggled immensly with depression for the last few years, but he never gave up. It was an accident, as far as I know, that ended his life. I did what I could to help him, but he could've been happier. He should've been much happier. Life should've given him everything he asked for. He was one of the best people I knew.   

Please, please, if any of your friends have depression, be there for them.  

I hope he has the best dreams and adventures he can possibly have now. I hope will be happy wherever he are.  

Oh God, I can't believe he won't ever play anything else with me.  

I hope he is dreaming his second dream now. 
Rest in Peace, tenno.  

i also suffer from depression as i have fought in OIF, they combined it with a few other things and call it PTSD.... i understand depression and sometimes it comes outta nowhere..... i feel for anyone who goes through this and wish that life alone could be better for us all..... my prayers go out to you and the family of animae258, as a fellow founder good job Tenno.... and may you rest in peace my friend ....you will not be forgotten

A week ago my dear friend, Animae258, died. He was a grandmaster and the founder of Mecrury, Elion. I just got the news today.   

We've played Warframe together since the interception mode was introduced. We started playing even earlier, when Vauban just got out, I think? 

We've met farming for Natural Talent - when it was still rare and before the nerf. Remember that time? I raged at him about how bad the spawn mechanic in interception was. We hit it off. We've played so many games together, so many raids, so many bugs. Got stuck in walls. Chatframed. Got kicked from Council a few times for being unappropriate.  

We were going to watch new Star Wars together when my shedule cleared in January; he visited me when he could.  

Animae258 was a rare player, always consistently good. 
He helped newbies were he could. He struggled immensly with depression for the last few years, but he never gave up. It was an accident, as far as I know, that ended his life. I did what I could to help him, but he could've been happier. He should've been much happier. Life should've given him everything he asked for. He was one of the best people I knew.   

Please, please, if any of your friends have depression, be there for them.  

I hope he has the best dreams and adventures he can possibly have now. I hope will be happy wherever he are.  

Oh God, I can't believe he won't ever play anything else with me.  

I hope he is dreaming his second dream now. 
Rest in Peace, tenno.  

i never really had to deal with depression until recently when my mom died may of 2015 this year so i don't know what it's like to lose a close friend but i do know what it's like to lose a parent two in fact cause u see my father die 10 years earlier so like i said i don't know how it feels fully be i still know loss and my heart goes out to u and your friend's family and i know that u can pull through best of luck fellow tenno.