Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Tenno, Animae258, Left Us

Lirrea

Tongue in cheek, I couldn't agree more but it is the thought and the concept that counts. I'm sure a Warframe version would do very well.

I dunno. EVE players are a close-knit bunch. A free-to-play title with a lot of mass appeal like Warframe might not be a good venue for that sort of thing. We'd have a lot more trolls trying to ruin everyone's day, I think. Anyhow, I'm gonna stop discussing this so I don't derail the thread.

I can understand your pain. I have a similar friend. We met about 8 years ago playing Halo 3, and since then we made a point to play together every single weekend during the school year, and nearly every day during the summer. Our skype calls regularly last past 10 hours. We know nothing about each other, but wouldn't trade our friendship for anything. I can't imagine if he suddenly passed. He's the reason I got past my depression in the past. Were he to pass, I imagine I'd be hit just as hard as you.

But worry not. You made the time that Animae258 was here that much better for him. Remember that. He may be gone now, but when he was here, you were most definitely one of the greatest impacts on his life, and that's something to be proud of.

Thanks, everyone, for your support. Your words mean a lot to me. Pass the message along, please. He had a lot of friends.

If only I could do anything else for him now.

Want to do something for him? What was his favourite warframe? Place a noggle of it in your landing craft. That way he can help guard your ship alongside Ordis.

Edited by Commander_Snake_Eyes

I don't think one is ever really prepared for such a loss, and it saddens me to see friends mourning for one of their own, but what I feel right now can't be compared to what you guys are going through.

At a time like this, words can only do so much, and I am mostly speechless. I don't think there's any joke that can be made, I can't tell you to play the game in his memory, a game is nothing next to a dear one's life, but I offer you my most sincere condolences, and I hope that your clan, as well as his other friends and family will find the strength to carry on. Take your time to mourn, to remember the times spent together, this pain is not one that easily fades away, but I hope that you will find peace in these trying times.

May Animae258 rest in peace.

I can understand your pain. I have a similar friend. We met about 8 years ago playing Halo 3, and since then we made a point to play together every single weekend during the school year, and nearly every day during the summer. Our skype calls regularly last past 10 hours. We know nothing about each other, but wouldn't trade our friendship for anything. I can't imagine if he suddenly passed. He's the reason I got past my depression in the past. Were he to pass, I imagine I'd be hit just as hard as you.

But worry not. You made the time that Animae258 was here that much better for him. Remember that. He may be gone now, but when he was here, you were most definitely one of the greatest impacts on his life, and that's something to be proud of.

Want to do something for him? What was his favourite warframe? Place a noggle of it in your landing craft. That way he can help guard your ship alongside Ordis.

Yes, our situation was similar to yours. We've talked a lot. I helped where I could. It wasn't enough.

I hope your story will have a happy ending.

Thank you for your suggestion, I will do just that.

I knew this man not too long, but long enough to know that he was really nice and kind. And I still can't believe he is gone. It seems a dream, not real life.

Appreciate those who are close to you and the time you spend with them.

Rest in peace my friend. We all will miss you.

I'm suffering from depression too it's really not easy and sometimes really hard to live with, specially when you have "these days" sometimes were you just could cry all the day long and are done with everything.

My Condolences rest in peace Tenno, you will be missed.

Edited by Dygor