Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sorties - Getting The Same Reward Twice

Pheneal

Hey, 

dont wanna whine, but i'm kinda frustrated right now. I really enjoy the sortie missions, - at last some missions you can get out your big guns and dont feel like overkilling everything. Spy Missions without cyphers. That stuff. Really like it.

I just tend to have no luck with the reward table.

So far, 4 Missions, 4 parts of the dera vandal. Well, the receiver twice. So 4 Missions and nothing i can remotely use. 

9rASouk.jpg

Yes, - i know. I wouldnt have complained bout getting 4 legendary cores in a row. But anyways. 

Wouldnt it be nice, if already received items would be excluded from the seasenal reward list?

jm2c

-Phil

It should be working like this:

When you complete one set of daily sorties, reward you get should be baned from your reward list. Playing with teams should generate random rewards after the missions, in a message in your inbox form.

I agree, getting same rewards should be excluded.

The chances of getting Legendary Core is probably already so minimal that there is practically no chance you'll get 2. I'd rather have a better chance of getting 1 Legendary Core and other stuff that I want to get.

It should be working like this:

When you complete one set of daily sorties, reward you get should be baned from your reward list. Playing with teams should generate random rewards after the missions, in a message in your inbox form.

This, because even if you're lucky as hell, it would mean you'd only be able to get around 20 legendary cores per year so it would still make them useful/valuable. It would also incentivize playing sorties to arguably receive better rewards the more consecutive sorties you play. Which in turn would mean more people playing them daily if they aren't already. Less RNG please DE. Edited by DknightOdin

My friend and I have done the daily quests the last three days,  all three times we got a Karak Wraith Barrel.  At this point I really want to stay positive about this since the drop tables have good rewards. But my spirits have been reduced to nothing.  I had the same idea like everyone else, that your current reward for that day should at least be unavailable to you for the next three days or something just to give you a chance at getting other stuff.  I hope DE fixes this, in its current state it truly is a nightmare and a waste of time.

Hey, 

dont wanna whine, but i'm kinda frustrated right now. I really enjoy the sortie missions, - at last some missions you can get out your big guns and dont feel like overkilling everything. Spy Missions without cyphers. That stuff. Really like it.

I just tend to have no luck with the reward table.

So far, 4 Missions, 4 parts of the dera vandal. Well, the receiver twice. So 4 Missions and nothing i can remotely use. 

9rASouk.jpg

Yes, - i know. I wouldnt have complained bout getting 4 legendary cores in a row. But anyways. 

Wouldnt it be nice, if already received items would be excluded from the seasenal reward list?

jm2c

-Phil

well, i feel you, i got 3 dera barrels in a row.... need to get a second lens since i screwed up where i placed the other one.

I think a good alternative to how sortie rewards are received might be that after you complete the third mission, three random rewards get highlighted on the reward table, and you get to pick one reward from those three. Atleast one of these choices should be guaranteed to be an item we haven't received yet for that season.

i've gotten 4 dera barrels in a row....frankly i'm a little speechless....i don't usually have anything to complain about....i understand things have to "work themselves out"....but what is so much LESS valuable about the barrel, than the other 20 items, that the drop rate would be that disfunctional? is it just a way to balance the available parts?....it's like reverse farming the GATE CRASH set from operation alerts....i'll attempt to trade them for the full set, but i suspect the trade value won't laterally get me the others   :-P    ...on a side note; the prices on everything, just about, have been driven down to near nothing, i don't even wanna go through the headache of selling so people can just lowball me, "buy the whole game", and move onto something else....the play value is gradually decreasing because of that attitude, regardless of flashy new updates...i have over 1500hrs in the game, been around since U9, it's just disappointing to see...i guess DE has to get a return on a FREE-TO-PLAY eventually   :-/

I haven't gotten a duplicate, but I have looked at that list, and there is a lot of stuff on it that I don't want.  There are a few things that I do want though.  It would please me immensely to just tick off things that I don't want to see and get rid of them for the rest of this sortie "season".  Irreversible choice, and a limit to how much I can remove would be really nice.  The ability to remove parts from the list after getting them once.  Something like that.

There is a lot on that list that I don't want even once, and plenty of things that people would be amazingly glad to prevent themselves from getting twice.

Random rewards are a decent way to pace out completion, but they are also a great way to add frustration.  Some of these missions are harrowing endurance trials that are boring after wave three.  Why should the reward seem to have such a good chance of not being anything that we want to use.