Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Spoilers] The Lotus Be Like:

Hortonman

Emm, inside cryopods are... Tenno, not Warframes. 

You obviously don't remember when you first played the game. Literally, the Warframes are put in crypopods.

Remember Vor's Prize?

maxresdefault.jpg

That's not Vor's Prize.

THIS is Vor's Prize:

Warframe0091.png

Edited by AntoineFlemming

I wonder if this is something they plan on addressing. 

No need. The frames are organic and this would allow them to immediately be active once they are woken up.

Also if the operator had no frame to mindmeld with how would they make a new one.

Edited by xRufus7x

And that's not Warframe. 

Tenno use only one Warframe at the moment, other are in cryopods, so it's not dream in dream/Third Dream.

Excuse me?

How is it not warframe?

The very first thing that happens in this game is your warframe waking up to a bunch of Grineer.

And that's not Warframe. 

Tenno use only one Warframe at the moment, other are in cryopods, so it's not dream in dream/Third Dream. 

Tenno aren't in Cryopods at all and never have been. Only the frames were ever in cryopods.

Edited by Ceryk

"I had that dream about the pear again."

I have read into it that there is something organic and fleshy and sentient in the warframe (Sargus ruk talks about it, your operator communicates with you, presumably as the warframe.) This is the thing I think is twisted by infestation. It is capable of fitting in both rhino's and nekros' frames so it has to be warped to some degree.

I'm not sure if that is correct or I missed something, there's a lot of loose ends I am having trouble tying up.

"I had that dream about the pear again."

I have read into it that there is something organic and fleshy and sentient in the warframe (Sargus ruk talks about it, your operator communicates with you, presumably as the warframe.) This is the thing I think is twisted by infestation. It is capable of fitting in both rhino's and nekros' frames so it has to be warped to some degree.

I'm not sure if that is correct or I missed something, there's a lot of loose ends I am having trouble tying up.

Likely it does not switch. IMO each warframe is an independent creature of some sort and only the operator switches between.

Tenno aren't in Cryopods at all and never have been. Only the frames were ever in cryopods.

Given that the Tenno have been sleeping in the Reservoir from when the Lotus hid it at the end of the old war up until the recent moon incident, it's pretty likely that those pods you recover your operator from are some form of cryopod.

Either that, or Tenno don't age at all, which is quite possible.

Either way, the Tenno were already asleep and "dreaming" when their warframes were put into cryosleep, thus the "sleeping while sleeping"