Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Invisible Walls Are Not The Solution

Sannidor

There are tens if not hundreds well documented reports on various bugs, map holes, clippings, glitches.

Yet you find time to put invisible wall on top on Draco elevator.

It's a similar case to ODD when you added weak force field to shelves on pillars.

You did not even bother to change architecture or put some boxes or other visual obstacle.

You put effort into making grind less effective in silliest ways possible. Please stop.

Okay, I cannot figure out what you're upset about, especially considering invisible walls are the de facto solution for this sort of thing.

Oh, is it because your farming spots are suddenly no longer exploitable by hopping on places and spamming abilities? CRY ME A RIVER.

Tell that to fallout fans, you'll be eaten alive. Invisible walls are just a cop out for actual thought put into terrain

Oh god, invisible walls in fallout are not there to stop you from going into places, they are just S#&$ designers who gave things MASSIVE hitboxes.

Edited by maj.death

Im no fan of invisible walls, but what are the supposed to do after they give us infinite maneuverability.

Invis walls are just the cheapest fix to players exploiting the movement system.

Edited by Zylofan

There are tens if not hundreds well documented reports on various bugs, map holes, clippings, glitches.

Yet you find time to put invisible wall on top on Draco elevator.

It's a similar case to ODD when you added weak force field to shelves on pillars.

You did not even bother to change architecture or put some boxes or other visual obstacle.

You put effort into making grind less effective in silliest ways possible. Please stop.

I just wanted to ask something.

How do you know there was an invisible wall, given the fact that by the very definition, they are invisible, unless you were trying specifically to get up to that spot, with the implicit idea of exploiting the location by hiding out of harms way of the AI?

I just wanted to ask something.

How do you know there was an invisible wall, given the fact that by the very definition, they are invisible, unless you were trying specifically to get up to that spot, with the implicit idea of exploiting the location by hiding out of harms way of the AI?

Moving out of harms way to a safe spot = exploit.

Are you aware how silly you are now?

Im no fan of invisible walls, but what are the supposed to do after they give us infinite maneuverability.

Invis walls are just the cheapest fix to players exploiting the movement system.

My point exactly, DE can do better than invisible walls and ceilings. They put effort into preventing players to hide in a safe spot AFTER CREATING A SAFE SPOT.

Rebuild the stage. Take off that colossal tower if you don't want me to climb it or fill the gaps with objects but no more lazy invisible walls, please.

Okay, I cannot figure out what you're upset about, especially considering invisible walls are the de facto solution for this sort of thing.

Oh, is it because your farming spots are suddenly no longer exploitable by hopping on places and spamming abilities? CRY ME A RIVER.

I've seen someone standing AFK and leeching on Draco elevator top part the other day. I was crying for friendly fire and a Sonicor blast.

Edited by (PS4)martin576

Moving out of harms way to a safe spot = exploit.

Are you aware how silly you are now?

My point exactly, DE can do better than invisible walls and ceilings. They put effort into preventing players to hide in a safe spot AFTER CREATING A SAFE SPOT.

Rebuild the stage. Take off that colossal tower if you don't want me to climb it or fill the gaps with objects but no more lazy invisible walls, please. 

I don't understand how a invisible wall in draco's elevator could be a problem, as far as I'm aware that elevator shouldn't be relevant at all in that mission other then to bring you up to do the actual mission.

And using it as a safe spot ?Its easy to exploit it that way and it likely not the intention of DE in the first place.

Edited by Henji

I agree, modifying existing maps may be kind of time consuming now, but any map made in the future should take our awesome mobility into account.

Bulletjumping in Phobos and getting teleported back to the ground feels terrible :(