Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Apparent "fix" For The Razer Comms Overlay Has Just Caused Another Problem. Please Revert Completely!

Stormandreas

So after 18.0.4, there was apparnetly a "fix" for a seemingly non-existant bug with Razer Comms and the Warframe Launcher.
After this fix, it stopped all use of Razer Synapse and Razer Comms with the Launcher at all, resulting in being unable to use the launcher at all with these open.

In 18.0.5, there has been yet another "fix" to rectify the first "fix", which, if you have Comms or Synapse or both open, it will come up with a dialogue box saying "The Razer Comms Overlay is not compatible with Steam in Warframe"

FALSE!

I can garuntee you it IS compatible, for I have used it multiple times. Not to mention that I don't even have Comms open when I do this

DE, Please revert these two "fixes" which have just broken software compatibility that WAS there.

---------------------------

Error
The Razer Comms Overlay is not compatible with Steam in Warframe
 That appears when I open warframe :(, then I was forced to uninstall my razer comms, but the issue persist...

Update: Right now to play warframe I have to close all the razer process and then open the game, once ingame I can reopen my razer software... 
Edited by KA7HERYNE

Same problem here, but it began a lot earlier for me. I was playing warframe fine, untill the hotfix today, said something about frost prime or something. I went to relog to update my game and it said failed to update. After that tried 100 times always failed to update. So i thought maybe i need a clean install.. Deleted warframe, tried to download again but steam kept putting it in queue for no reason cause i wasnt downloading ANYTHING else. So I deleted steam... reinstalled.. same problem. After that deleted steam AND ALL FILES, and warframe finally started downloading normally. Now it's done again and it still gives the update failure error AND this error you guys are talking about. Never had any trouble untill today so i can't play untill this is fixed...

Edit: Nvm got it to work now !

Edited by unreallevi

I don't have Razer Comms on my computer but I have Razer Cortex and Synapse on my computer. I had these software when I started playing Warframe, but now it doesn't work. I reinstalled Warframe and still isn't solved. So I uninstalled Razer Cortex but left Synapse on my computer due to my Razer peripherals. I'm guessing that the Razer softwares are preventing players to update. DE please fix, I don't want to miss out on the 1st time the prime vault has been unsealed. 

I agree, please revert these last two most recent "fixes" to the game. I can't even load into or update the game, not to mention I keep getting this obnoxious message about "razer comms" when I don't even have it installed. All I want to do is just go raid with my friends, but I can't because of this bug. 

This has to be fixed immediately. I don't have Comms installed, just Synapse, and can't play without going into Task manager and killing every Razer process. I payed dearly for these peripherals to improve my gaming experience, and right now apparently Warframe doesn't want to be a part of that.