The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Account Banned Even After Getting 'ban Lifted' Message

Titan_PC

Question

This topic is about my first account under the alias RIBs.HAVOC being banned but not being unbanned even after I got a message from Warframe Support about the ban being lifted. All the screenshots that I felt were relevant to the topic are attached as well.
P.S The account used to start this topic is my second account which was made today, as a desperate method of at least enjoying Warframe in some form.

I was playing Warframe at Sunday 6th December 9:15 AM (GMT+6). I got out of Draco, Ceres where I was invited by my clanmates. Then I was chatting in the clan chat, and saw that when I clicked a clanmate/friend's profile, I wasn't given access. I thought it was a bug, so I went on chatting. I asked another clanmate for a Stormbringer mod, and the person agreed and told me to come to the clan Dojo. When I tried to enter the Dojo, it showed something like 'Login timed out.' I restarted the game which when logging in showed that my account has been banned until January 1, 2035 for End User Agreement Violation.

After that I sent Warframe Support my first trouble ticket, stating that I do not know why I have received this ban, and I still do not. I get a reply back from [DE]Lex stating that I achieved a lot of XP within a short time by exploiting.

Let me just say this: I did not know anything about how to even play Warframe before the opening of my first account, as in the account with the alias RIBs.HAVOC, although I had seen trailers and Twitch streams before. The reason I got so many XP so fast is because I am in the clan 'Comradeship', where I have met very generous people; generous enough to gift me Warframes, weapons, prime parts and even full prime sets, and generous enough to take me to Draco, Ceres and other high XP rewarding missions such as Sorites on a daily basis. I have completed 2 sorties with their help even when I am only Mastery Rank 7 with almost useless modding on my items. And I seldom asked for those rewards, be it high level missions or expensive items; they gave them to me with joy. If it is a fault to play with other players in my clan, then I shall consider myself guilty.

Back to the topic. [DE]Lex sent me the message about my 'unbanning' twice, and I was so overjoyed that I forgot to check if I could actually get ingame. I closed the ticket. But after that when I went ingame, the ban was still there. The message of my account being supended up till 2035 was still there. So I panicked, and reopened the first ticket, by sending another message (as seen in the pictures below), but I revcieved no replies in 2 days.

After those 2 days of waiting, in desperation, I opened another ticket, a couple of hours before writing this topic. I said, again, that I was still banned even after my ban had been removed. I got an immediate response:

Your request (#473019) has now been resolved. To reopen this request, reply to this email or click the link below:
http://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/requests/473019

I checked back ingame again, and my account was, and is still banned. I reopened the 2nd ticket, with another message, and after seeing no response, I opened a third ticket. I am honestly very tired and depressed because of not being able to play my current most favourite game, amongst the other current and recurring troubles that I am having in my life.

I am no longer in joy for the past few days. Please, whoever is reading this, help.

- RIBs.HAVOC

Edited by [DE]Danielle
Removed images

0 answers to this question

Might sound stupid but tried to reset Password?  my account got banned because it got hacked and someone stole all my stuff whil ei was on holidays, so DE banned my account gave me all my Stuff back and all i had to do to undo the Ban was reset my Password.

I know its a different case for you but maybe it will work, try it.

Dude... just send another message to the support. There is absolutely nothing any of us here on the forums can do for you.

^ i think the point of it is to inform people

its good to know that if i have too much affinity i would potentially be banned

they want us to play the game more and make us grind.....they dont want us to play the game too much and lvl too fast....gah !!!! lol

Dude... just send another message to the support. There is absolutely nothing any of us here on the forums can do for you.

If you actually looked at the OP, you'd see that he's done that. He's posting here in the hope that a dev sees it. You, and everyone like you, contribute to the problem when you so readily dismiss players who are having issues. Support's disregard for players is known. You facilitate such disregard when you act in such a manner.

OP, PM a dev with this. At the very least, it'll get their attention.

Edited by AntoineFlemming

If you actually looked at the OP, you'd see that he's done that. He's posting here in the hope that a dev sees it. You, and everyone like you, contribute to the problem when you so readily dismiss players who are having issues. Support's disregard for players is known. You facilitate such disregard when you act in such a manner.

Last time I checked, DEV's (Developers) are here to develop the game, not to deal with players that get banned. That's why companies have Customer Support and Community Management teams.

PMing a DEV is probably going to take longer than sending a message to Support and waiting for them to reply. Besides, the DEV's have more important work to do, wouldn't you say so?

How do I PM a dev? I posted this as because of an advice from some guys from the Larunda Relay as I could not find any Guides of the Lotus, and they told me that this might get the attention of devs, since they check forums regularly.

How do I PM a dev? I posted this as because of an advice from some guys from the Larunda Relay as I could not find any Guides of the Lotus, and they told me that this might get the attention of devs, since they check forums regularly.

PM DERebecca. While she's the Community Manager, and not a dev (yeah, devs aren't support, I know), at least telling her will get her attention and she might be able to get in contact with someone from support. After all, she's kinda there to address community needs, and you're a member of the community and have a need, so... And yes, be sure to convey your dissatisfaction with [DE]Lex, because if he's got a reputation for being unhelpful, then DE needs to correct him, and expressing your dissatisfaction will help in that regard.

Try send a Pm to Rebecca or Megan they are our Community Managers

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/user/384139-demegan/

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/user/4-derebecca/

PM DERebecca. While she's the Community Manager, and not a dev (yeah, devs aren't support, I know), at least telling her will get her attention and she might be able to get in contact with someone from support. After all, she's kinda there to address community needs, and you're a member of the community and have a need, so...

How do I pm though? Will you please write some instructions? Or at least a link with the instructions?

How do I pm though? Will you please write some instructions? Or at least a link with the instructions?

Look above your post. Once on one of those pages, you should see something that says "Send me a message."

And see, community? This is how you help someone out instead of immediately writing them off.

Thank you for your help and kindness. :)

they probably thought you had just accepted the reason you were banned and closed the ticket

But they told me that the ban has been lifted while it has not.

Thank you for your help and kindness. :)

You're most certainly welcome. I've seen too many players complain about being unduly banned, or even justly banned, yet not being helped by support, to sit back and ignore it. Most players here don't give a crap when this happens to other players, because it hasn't happened to them. And DE quite often jumps to lock threads like these (even saying to talk to support when a player has already done that), showing little regard for players who need help when support isn't providing it. So I'm glad that I can help. I think Support needs to actually care about players when it comes to things like bans, and if our help results in helping you and making Support better, then we're all off better. So I'm glad to help. 

Might sound stupid but tried to reset Password?  my account got banned because it got hacked and someone stole all my stuff whil ei was on holidays, so DE banned my account gave me all my Stuff back and all i had to do to undo the Ban was reset my Password.

I know its a different case for you but maybe it will work, try it.

BTW I reset the password, just now, still doesn't work. :(

Hey Titan_PC! We've checked into the support ticket and have resolved the issue :)  You should receive confirmation of this soon. 

Also, just a general note, please do not share interactions between you and your support agent on the Forums. These are private matters that should be handled internally with us. Thank you!