Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stop Putting Spy Missions In The Sortie System

RaidKnight

Sorties aren't supposed to be a bunch of missions you like or that you enjoy doing.  They are supposed to challenge you and with the exception of long term vets with max gear, I think it does just that based on how many players I've seen struggle...most of them are under MR10 though.

If yu fail Sortie Spy missions there is only 1 of 2 possible things yu can do to get better :

1. Get better at hacking

2. Get a Loki

Both of which are very easy to achieve with dedication.

I think yu just hate Spy missions but they are not bad in any sense so..... no.

PS :

If yur the sort of guy who shoots security bots on Grineer Spy missions, let this sink in : Level 80 Security Bot has alot of health, it will not die in 1 shot and will trigger alarms automatically.

Edited by YasaiTsume

Well. I don't like defense, but defense has popped up at least once. I don't particularly enjoy mobile defense, but mobile defense has popped up a few times now. I don't love excavation, but welp, there we go.

The simple fact is, sometimes you just don't get what you want. And that's okay. And that's fine, because sometimes you get what you do like. And saying 'Wow this entire system needs to be changed because I personally don't like one single mission type' is entitlement at its worst.

If you don't like spy, and you don't want to play spy and spy's a sortie mission there's one simple solution, isn't there? Don't play the freaking sortie. Wait until mission types come up that you actually want to play. No one's forcing you to play this game you know.

Edited by AsCaLus

loki overextended+stretch+cunning drift+Irradiating disarm #masterrace

When there was a hijack sortie mission I lucked into a pug that was me (max range blind mirage), max range irradiating disarm loki, slowva, and a rhino.  So we uhm, just kinda strolled through, never getting touched, dropping pizzas for the rhino. 

Well I don't really mind spy missions it's hacking I don't like that's the whole reason I made 200+ ciphers but finding out we can't use them kind of puts rain on my Parade ,and as far into the future as we are you really think anybody hacking some sort of mainframe would be doing it by hand without some sort of assistance, no. But I guess it gives me a reason to actually use intruder.

Edited by (PS4)TEKKENGOD420

Spy missions are bad in group play. They should be removed from sorties, unless they are really trying to encourage solo play.

Not really. 

Spy missions can either be incredibly easy with good players, or terribly hard with players that refuse to follow instructions at the very least.

When I go for Spy Sorties I usually ask the squad to stop first and discuss how we want to do the mission, either by playing it safe and grouping so that we can take down any unexpected enemies that appear all of a sudden, or we can split up and finish the mission fast.

Sometimes when one guy accidentally triggers the alarm, it is safer to have 3 other guys covering his back while he goes for the hacking again.

God knows what level 80 enemies will do to a person who suddenly falls out of invis while hacking the console.

I can't believe there are people whining about this...

Sorties are suppose to be a CHALLENGE. Not some free giveaway alert. Sorties were meant for the more experienced Anyway so tough luck if you don't wanna learn and adapt as Alad V has once said. Market forces dictate that you either EVOLVE or DIE.

The fact that the only way to beat Spy Missions is to have a Loki is both hilarious in how blind people are to the issue and sad in how no one wants it to change.

U wot m8? Loki is not necessary for stealth, that only shows us how terrible of a player you are.

God, if you have half a brain you should able to solo it with Equinox.

U wot m8? Loki is not necessary for stealth, that only shows us how terrible of a player you are.

I agree. Take your time and think about your approach and it'll be one of the easiest missions you know. I bring unranked warframes to Pluto spy for Exp and it's not a pain at all other than having to get to the rooms Edited by HunterFenrir

Right.

Actually, It's probable because I'm blind.  Or rather I don't have the reflexes to dodge the laser net that doesn't have any 'hiding spots' to help avoid the fast series of timing puzzles, so you have to have reflexes that I don't have.  Never had.

I remember when Spy Missions -ALL Spy Missions- had alternate entrances and exits, giving players multipleways to beat them.  Because not all of us are Call of Duty level players.

But hey, that's all that wants to play Warframe it seems, now. Always whining about how things are 'too easy'...

Edited by Nagisawa