Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hanging Around In The Moon Puzzle

DeadNexus_

so yeh, I joined a public squad and we finished the extermination mission on Plato, Earth.

We had struggles with the puzzle there, where you had to go in those small tubes which would spew you up, however, after 16 tries I managed to get back in the rhythm again, almost making it to the top.

I fell down ones again and was a bit bummed because the advanced movement became more of an advanced cringe after jumping everywhere except in the tubes. Finally I got back in the second tube at the left, there however I got a nasty surprise.

5KBnZzg.png

Yes, I got stuck, been there for a very very long time while my squad members tried to re-open the tube, which however had no succes at all, so we had to skip this challenge and just go, which was a shame. I don't know why it was shut and why it wouldn't open anymore, but I must say, I laughed a lot. 

(Yes, I was frustrated by this, you may see that in the chat, I even begged for help.)

Did any of you guys saw any glitches/bugs that made you cringe, laugh or just get angry, please let us all know.

The Puzzle eventually Breaks, i think. We experienced this too kinda where it would just stop working. here is a tip. get the 3 other squad mates to the top and have them shoot the buttons on the walls while you concentrate on landing in the tubes. once you get to the top, stay near the entry way so they can attempt to get in, bring a loki or ivara so you can get people in quickly and safely.

The Puzzle eventually Breaks, i think. We experienced this too kinda where it would just stop working. here is a tip. get the 3 other squad mates to the top and have them shoot the buttons on the walls while you concentrate on landing in the tubes. once you get to the top, stay near the entry way so they can attempt to get in, bring a loki or ivara so you can get people in quickly and safely.

Fun thing, that was what we did, but we failed anyways, we just suck I guess XD good tip nonetheless.

Next time I will just lay back, relax, and let someone else do the jumping.

Best way to do this is either bring a Valkyr (ripline) or Zephyr (slow falling), and generally make better use of aim gliding to get yourself where you need to go.

I parkoured my way up there, seeing how the puzzle didn't want to work. Found nothing of use.

You need to complete the puzzle before the door opens all the way in the ceiling. That is where the portal is.

Edited by direcyphre

I think it happens when multiple people try to do it at the same time. The tubes just get confused and break.

Nope, I was the only one jumping in them, my theory is that I am just super unlucky and stupid and then things like this happen, might try it again tomorrow.