The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm Gonna Need Some Help Here.

(PSN)HypernovaGN

Question

So I'm coming back to Warframe after a lloooonnnggg time. I haven't played alot ever since 1 month after melee 2.0 and then for about 5 hours when Mesa dropped. My main is Ash and I usually go with my trusty Dakra Prime or Dragon Nikana. 

Right now, I'm confused as all hell. Can someone tell me what I should do first, because I really, really want Ivara once 18.0 hits. What melee weapons should I be on the lookout for? New primary weapons? How the hell do factions and quests work? What's a raid?

Edited by (PS4)HypernovaGN

6 answers to this question

Good to have you back!

I'll likely be online starting in about two hours (6pm EST); send me a pm (/w Yzjdriel [insert message here]) and I'll catch you up.

He's a PS4 player, Yzjdriel.

Unless you have a PS4 Account on Warframe. :3

Edited by AEP8FlyBoy

What you want to do is finish your natah quest. So look up on the wiki how to start that up, and complete that so you can do the second dream quest when it comes to your console. For syndicates just look at the rewards each one gives and choose if you want to be the right 3 syndicates or the left 3 syndicates. You probably need to get an archwing, so look up on the wiki how to do the archwing quest to get the basic odonata.

Definitely prioritize the Natah quest, and it's requirements.

After that, if your goal is Ivara (and you're not willing to buy it for plat), you need to get up to speed on the various spy missions. Probably want to get Loki in good working order for that.

Also, hit every single Nitain alert you see. You'll need nine units for Ivara, and more for Wukong.

Edited by pauli133