Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Spoilers) Should You Be Able In Future Updates To Marry A Npc Tenno?

evilmoon75

That's on my "creepy weird stuff eastern MMO's do" list.

nope.avi

Hell, I don't even like marriage IRL.

I dont think there are eastern MMOs where you marry kids to each other.

yeah but still they are adults in their mind i mean they've been in a sleep for many years

No, they are still kids.

They are kids that have been stuck in the kid stage for a long time.

Hahahhaha, this is a very strange idea, however, I do not approve, it would be very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very weird, Why would you want this to become a love game????? AND WHERE WOULD YOU KEEP YOUR WIFE?!?!?!?!?!? This is a game about tough, agile warriors, If you bring love into it, the game will really be ruined. Good idea though

Yes, Please D.E. waste valuable resources and manpower that could be used to make more content on more Noggle statues and Tenno weddings.  

At least the Noggle statues get you paid...

The Tenno weddings will at best make you into a trashy romance novel.

Maybe if you buy enough Noggle gifts, another tenno will agree to marry you.

*Note: Sarcasm

Edited by Enemy1

Wut o.O?!!! But they are only childs, well not so but they are more like tennagers, it would be weird though because at the eyes of lotus all tenno are brothers and sisters, turn warframe into The simsframe it would be a bad idea.

technically they are several 1000 years old so its more like they are adults suffering from a genetic disorder that prevents physical aging

Lets pretend for a while that these arent kids.

Ok so you will be able to marry npcs.

Sjws will demand gay marriages if they werent added already. Islamists and christians will protest gay marriages. 

What will that feature bring into game?? few dialogue lines?? idk, i cant think of anything remotely interesting considering how the rest of the game is.

To make it worthwile there will need to be incentive, so either years of balancing or further powercreep.

So as player im not really interested, de as company gains nothing from it.

Thats ofc skipping all problems which would come out from kid marriages and whatever sjws try to attack.

-Do you promise to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health, and forsaking all others, be faithful only to her, for as long as you both shall live? 

- UHUH, CLEM!

I would say no... But then again... They'd have to reproduce somehow right?

Don't know if they can live forever or not.

I like where things are currently though, I don't feel like Digital Extremes needs to meander down that avenue now or for some time to come. They need to focus on fleshing out Warframe's complete story and gameplay mechanics first thing.

Edited by AEP8FlyBoy

*If you know what I mean"

Umm.. didnt think about that  so ill pass

-Do you promise to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health, and forsaking all others, be faithful only to her, for as long as you both shall live? 

- UHUH, CLEM!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH Best answer ever

I would say no... But then again... They'd have to reproduce somehow right?

Don't know if they can live forever or not.

I like where things are currently though, I don't feel like Digital Extremes needs to meander down that avenue now or for some time to come. They need to focus on fleshing out Warframe's complete story and gameplay mechanics first thing.

Actually its true being out of this stasis dream will now make them vulnerable to aging so... that will mean the tenno will need to reproduce somehow