Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

View Profile Lockup [Known & Investigating]

MumblesMcphatty

It looks like 18.0.7 introduced this issue, we are working on a fix!

No its not only 18.0.7 This damned problem with infinite loading or WAY TOO LONG loading of a profile has been here for quite alot of time now -_-

Also, I was about to make a topic about this age long problem(ps. bring back "press I to view profile")

Welcome to patching a game, you fix 99 bugs and another 120 are made.

Everytime a bug is fixed, more appear. That is how it has always been for every game.

I'm just saying, it feels that every-hotfix (since u18), the game crash's over something, that needs another hotfix the same day or tomorrow.

I'm not complaining that it's bad or wrong, just something I noticed, and thought if anyone else noticed as well.

Edited by Monsterwithin

it's happened 3 or 4 times today and where im checking my profile cuz im really close to mr10 and it loads forever and doesn't let me exit unless I exit the game fully, same has happened when I go into my foundry and when I've gone into my mods, have to fully exit the game to get out of it. My friend has had the same with mods but at his arsenal to.

Whenever I want to view someone's (including my own) profile, I get to the loading screen and I get stuck without being able to do anything. No key works, neither does clicking. I have to manually close the game (it's in window mode so really easy to close) and restart the game every time I try to view someone's profile.

It seems that the profile screen is bugged, and when you open it, it does not load at all. You cannot press the exit button either, nor does the ESC-button do anything. The only possible way of getting out of the profile page is closing the game completely. I have opened and closed the game multiple times and also waited for quite a while for the profile screen to load or atleast become closeable, but it does not work. I have downloaded the 18.07 hotfix. Other people are also experiencing this bug.

Sorry if somebody already posted about this, but I did not find any other topic about this when I searched.

E:Oops. it appears that there is a post about this already. Sorry about that. Link to that one here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/576229-view-profile-lockup-known-investigating/

Edited by CrimsonAbyssBlade