Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Defense Sortie Takes Way Too Long For Me To Ever Do It.

Loopien

With a minimum of 20 waves, I just can't mentally do 20 waves of a sortie. After 10 waves all challenge to actually completing it stops and it becomes just tedium. If they spawned as a horde of waves where after a certain set time another wave spawned I may be more inclined to do it but as it stands it just takes way too long for me to want to invest. Plus the risk that losing means starting over from the beginning again makes it very unfavorable in terms of missions. I just want them removed from sorties at this point. Feel free to add your opinion on this matter.

there is always speed nova for the impatient players to use and your complaint of mission taking too long for a set number of waves is the main reason why we still can build a speed nova and slow nova.

if youre anything like myself, when I see spy missions  I just stay away from it in sorties not because I cant do it<, far from it. its because my space bar is sticky and gets stuck  at times making me fail the cipher almost 95% of the attempts.

there are frames and weapons that you can use to cc and now  certain max ways on particular focuses, it is not bad as it is with the sorties<< to know is only half the battle.