Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pineapple On Pizza?

TheErebus.

Maybe try shooting him with a Dragoon just to be sure?

Against a light biological unit? What do you take me for?

If that's the case, how am I still typing on Warframe Forums, about you missing your shot?

Technosh*ttery. The bullet trapped your mind in the internet, making you think you're still alive.

Pineapple pizza...

Hawaiian pizza is a pizza that usually consists of a cheese and tomato base with pieces of ham and pineapple. Often versions will have mixed peppers, mushrooms and bacon. Another variety consists of pineapple and Canadian bacon. or American Bacon. It is the most popular pizza in Australia, accounting for 15% of pizza sales.

Despite its name, Hawaiian pizza is not a Hawaiian invention; it is Canadian. The Village Voice, National Post, Toronto Sun, London Free Press and The Chatham Daily News have covered Sam Panopoulos' claim that he created the first Hawaiian pizza at the Satellite Restaurant in Chatham, Ontario, Canada in 1962. A co-owner of the Satellite Restaurant at that time - along with his brother, Nick Panopoulos - Sam and his brother were business partners for approximately 50 years. The brothers would later build on the popularity of the Hawaiian Pizza and begin serving their next creation - the Hawaiian Burger.

I realize I'm biased and hold contempt on such a creation since blame for this pizza monstrosity fell upon my place of origin due to it's naming for whatever marking reasoning to the point where I never gave it a single objective evaluation.

I've heard the taste appeals to those of the sweet and sour palate, which makes liking it a possibility for me, perhaps the version with jalapenos and bbq ham.

But what do I know, when I was just old enough to drive I thought it was a great idea to stop by McDonalds and buy a Quarter-Pounder/Royale with cheese, a McChicken, a Fish Fillet, and the limited time McRib, which I proceeded to combine into what I called the McAbomination.  I think I also stuffed some fries in there.

Those were dark times man, dark times....
Edited by KnotOfMetal