The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does The Grustrag, Zenuka And Stalker Even Spawn?

Dwaigo

Okay I have over 700 overs played on this game, and I've only seen the Grustrag 2 times and that was a year ago and Zenuka once ever. The Stalker seen 4 times and this was also a year ago, ever since the pointless syndicates hunter/assassin pets they send after you thing came out, I've never seen any of the original assassins again. Can we maybe get a lower spawn rate on the syndicates pets or something? because I'm finding this games RNG a bit of a pain, since there are no mods or anything I can use to buff up certain spawn rates. or maybe just replace the syndicates pets they send with something else, these things only give good exp and sometimes I just let them kill me since I don't wanna waste time on them.

try spy missions or even better try Law of Retribution for G3. corpus spy missions seems to have pretty nice chance of spawning zanuka and on LoR G3 comes always. for stalker it doesn't matter what you do... as long you wear only one weapon :/ just joking I don't know what makes stalker to come more often. I have seen him a lot lately like every 50th mission.

For the Assassins, not the kill squads, I recommend a few tricks, tips, and general advice.

Firstly and most importantly, it may seem redundant for me to state it, but before looking for the appropriate Assassin, make sure you have the corresponding death mark.

You gain Stalker's death mark from killing most planetary bosses.

You gain Grustag3's death mark by supporting the corpus in an invasion mission until completion.

You gain Zanuka's death mark by supporting the grineer in an invasion mission until completion.

After making sure you are marked (by all 3 preferably if you want all of them) there are a few things you can do to boost the spawnrate.

Playing with other players with the same marks increases the spawnrate for each mark. This means that with 4 players all being marked by all 3 Assassins, the chance for them to spawn is highest.

The tip about the raid is valid, however I don't consider LoR a high enough investment vs. reward to warrant suggesting it for farming the Assassins (and I just don't like it :D )

The other (big in my testing) tip I can give you for farming them is DON'T run endless missions, and take the mission slower. Assassins usually spawn around 90 seconds - 240 seconds in a mission. Meaning if you smash a capture mission in 2 minutes, you've negated a large portion of time the Assassins could have potentially appeared.

Those are just my general little tips to help out! Hope they help you smash some meanies.

~Az