Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ominous Loading Screen Message?[Megathread]

Cleesus

That is an interesting explanation for sure from campaigner and it would make a lot of sense. 

It would also fit perfectly with the idea that Lotus hid us in the "second dream" if I recall? It would make sense then that are bodies are elsewhere in some kind of partly sleeping state for our protection, while we use warframes remotely? That could be possible. 

@Teksor, I noticed that earlier too! Don't know what's going on, but THINGS ARE HAPPENING.

Let's not get carried away! The original text read somewhat like "Amplantasan", which would NOT fit "Plantation"!

Could Amplantasan be Emplacement?

from what i read of the translation , sounds like the initialization of the coordinates of a home beacon in case of emergency ("returning back to "moon" base").

Edited by -CM-Raven

I think Campaigner has utterly nailed it on the head!

While I have mixed feelings on this (not all positive) I have to agree. It is very "Matrix Trilogy" in nature. A civilization destroyed by it's own hubris. The beneficient "evolved mother (program)" trying to protect her children and barter peace before the machines (Sentients) find their hidden city and destroy their real bodies and the gifted anomalies that could destroy them (Trinity/Neo/Morpheus etc. = children of Zariman).

Also, campaigner's story would effortlessly parallel the gamers as "controllers from afar".

I was hoping for Tenno gradually evolving into shapechanging void energy beings struggling to maintain identity and individuality and able to do so with frames.

Based on the translations at the start of this thread It sounds to me like some sort of automated weapons system is coming online after losing contact with a failsafe system designed to keep the system offline in fact i would almost say it was a warship based on some of the phrases used

Edit... but then again losing contact with a system and then coming online would make it a fail deadly system would it not?

Edited by evafan002

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198045252862/screenshot/397798135988182538

This is a link to the most complete image I have of the transmission. I'll see what I can do as to translating it. The image looks fairly clear. It appears that I'll be using this:

https://n8k6e2y6.ssl.hwcdn.net/sites/all/themes/warframebase/images/Interviews/018/Tennobet2.jpg