The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bow Changes?

_Psychedelic

Question

I recently took roughly a 3 month break from this game and I come back to see my bows dealing 3k on crits. I tested this against level 5 to level 80 enemies and the numbers do not change very much. I am using the same build that I was using before the break I took (I was getting 12k+ on average). Were there any changes that I am not aware of?

(Sorry if this is not in the proper section)

17 answers to this question

12 x 0.25 = 3

Take off your extinguished dragon key? :P

lols

Check your build out. My friend had the same problem but never looked at his build, until he got severely irritated, so he checked and his Despair were missing Hornet Strike.

Just check to make sure you aren't missing something.

I am unable to check the mods for sure at the moment, but I believe that I am running serration, split chamber, heavy caliber, point strike, vital sense, and hammer shot. Serration is r9, heavy caliber is r8 and the rest are maxed.

Where's elementals? 3k sounds pretty normal without elementals.

I do not have the mod capacity for elementals. I understand where you're coming from when you say that it's normal but I assure you that I was getting 12k+ crits without elementals. And as far as RNG goes, it doesn't vary too much. It's a constant 3k. The highest hit I've gotten was about 9k but that was on an enemy that I had primed on my nova first.

I got to support op in this case...

A few months ago I was hitting 30k+ with my bow (Dread, fully modded, red crits, ELEMENTAL.)

Now, I'm lucky if I reach 6k. tested on level 1 enemies, headshots. Dmg: Now: 12k | Before: 40k

On lvl 70 mobs: Now: 3k | Before: 8k~15k, if lucky it reached 23k