Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Starwars The Force Awakens [Spoilers]

Luxylol

I've never seen someone become a Jedi so quickly before and so powerful. My money's on Rey being a Skywalker or something. Yoda's bastard kid? True Chosen One? Anakin's niece from an alternate universe?

As for Ben Solo/Kylo Ren. $&*^ move bro. That Snoke guy? Probably a midget irl.

I liked the Starkiller though but I wish they showed more of that hot babe, Captain Phasma kicking butt. There was little battles (pure Resi vs Stormies) but what little there was was glorious like the battle in the village (night) on Jakku and the raid on Maz' cantina.

There were a few plotholes though. If people can hyperspace into close proximity of a planet, why not send TIE bombers to bomb key Republic targets instead of something as expensive as a Starkiller (gravity wells aside)? Since when are TIE fighters two-seaters? Where are the TIE interceptors? How come no one recognized the incomplete map? It's like a puzzle piece, you can at least make a guess since it wasn't as though it was completely blank. Just look at what's fimiliar and fill out the rest.

All in all it leaves me wanting to know more, to discover more and see what's next. We haven't seen Snoke in action, Snoke's potential clone army, other Knights of Ren, Phasma could return (I hope), another kick-&#! Mandalorian bounty hunter (maybe Boba or a clone had a son?) we saw their flag at Maz' place and every trilogy could use a cool bounty hunter, perhaps other Jedi Luke trained survived, Leia may have some Jedi tricks, the Republic fleet, the First Order fleet (fleet on fleet battle) and First Order had walkers so let's see them in a ground battle and I highly doubt that losing Starkiller base was as major a blow as one might expect. It would be a short trilogy if it was.

Major year disappointing. Year 2015 and George Lukas still directing movies like 1977. New times , new people, new generation of spectators. People need to see gore, violence and blood all over the big screen. This movie was like "Lego star wars meet flesh actors".  They miss it really bad to make the main protagonist as female and the black guy as secondary. Even worst, the bad guy was just a teenage with acne, I was like "Put your mask back ugly motherf***. I can resume this movie with the next phrase "Star Wars - The first Forcebender" , do you get it right?

Major year disappointing. Year 2015 and George Lukas still directing movies like 1977. New times , new people, new generation of spectators. People need to see gore, violence and blood all over the big screen. This movie was like "Lego star wars meet flesh actors". They miss it really bad to make the main protagonist as female and the black guy as secondary. Even worst, the bad guy was just a teenage with acne, I was like "Put your mask back ugly motherf***. I can resume this movie with the next phrase "Star Wars - The first Forcebender" , do you get it right?

I'm sure there are different tastes for people, I myself love a good story that doesn't need to constantly have violence or blood and gore to get the message through. Sure action is nice but shouldn't be everything you see.

Watched it...

Phasma better be in 8

I want FinXPhasma NOT Rey... Rey seems too... floaty, and rushed in the plot even Fin has more personality. Phasma wasn't used in the plot to beat you to death with expose like Rey was. Both Fin, and Phasma I am sure have similar origins I feel those two would get along plus I think Fin deserves a love interest(that is not Rey. I would groan in agony if Rey becomes his love interest.)

Major year disappointing. Year 2015 and George Lukas still directing movies like 1977. New times , new people, new generation of spectators. People need to see gore, violence and blood all over the big screen. This movie was like "Lego star wars meet flesh actors".  They miss it really bad to make the main protagonist as female and the black guy as secondary. Even worst, the bad guy was just a teenage with acne, I was like "Put your mask back ugly motherf***. I can resume this movie with the next phrase "Star Wars - The first Forcebender" , do you get it right?

LOL what a kid. George Lucas doesn't even have any involvement whatsoever in the new movie, which is a good thing. If you want violence, gore and blood from Star Wars then you clearly doesn't know what Star Wars is all about.

Comments section: Oh F*** Disney, Black Guy and Girl are protagonist. Disney Princess and all that S#&$.

SHUT UP.

IMHO, the movie certainly lived up to its hype and I would rate 11/10 and I would/will see it again soon.

The characters are well done, and Rey has quite the skill hidden beneath her, she is probably the fastest learner in the Galactic History, aside from...Galen Marek

Finn is well developed as well, and Poe is classically talking a Wedge Antilles but better.

The entrance of Solo cheered the hell out of me, and his fate was...my heart was beating so hard when they stared one to each other...and then...

Chewie...poor Chewie.

Kylo Ren is more or less a carbon copy of Whinykin Skywalker in his days as Whiner

Snoke is...a carbon copy of the Emperor, but with the cool voice of Andy Serkis

Leía...meh

Luke seems to have forgotten his all days as Jedi, but hope a duel with Ugly Snoke...

So far, this movie was better than the entirety of the Prequel Trilogy, and probably even better than A New Hope as well.

Compared to TESB... I would say they are more or less equal in terms of quality.

It was ok. Personally, I didn't find it to be amazing or a bad movie. I wasn't really stunned by anything.

I enjoyed my time but I wouldn't really hold my breath for the sequel.

That Snoke guy? Probably a midget irl.

If Snoke is that small or just normal sized, I am going to be massively disappointed. Like he is pretty intimidating when he's that huge. 

Edited by TheErebus.

Luke seems to have forgotten his all days as Jedi, but hope a duel with Ugly Snoke...

I hope he kills his little b*tch nephew... After cutting off an arm or two first. Seriously, Ren is the the biggest pushover of a Sith. A tantrum-throwing emo with daddy issues, that was a terrible move for the story, IMO.

I watched it on Wednesday(yay Europe), and I have to say I was gobsmacked when I walked out of the theater. It was such an emotional rollercoaster.

I could already see Han Solo's death coming when he confronted Kylo on the bridge, but I still couldn't help but be absolutely stunned and angry when he was stabbed. And that last moment when Han touched Kylo's face. Dammit ;_;

All in all, I enjoyed it a ton. It was a bit of :O, some D: with one huge DDD:, and overwhelming amounts of :D. My jaw was permanently stuck open for the last 15 minutes of the movie.

Looking forward to episode VIII

I hope he kills his little b*tch nephew... After cutting off an arm or two first. Seriously, Ren is the the biggest pushover of a Sith. A tantrum-throwing emo with daddy issues, that was a terrible move for the story, IMO.

Remember Whinikin in the prequel era? Like that. But at least this guy doesn't care about killing his father...

Also...The Han Solo Scene had my heart beating so hard until the very last moment...and then it stopped. Literally. That was heart breaking. .and then Sólo touching his face ;(

I watched it on Wednesday(yay Europe), and I have to say I was gobsmacked when I walked out of the theater. It was such an emotional rollercoaster.

I could already see Han Solo's death coming when he confronted Kylo on the bridge, but I still couldn't help but be absolutely stunned and angry when he was stabbed. And that last moment when Han touched Kylo's face. Dammit ;_;

All in all, I enjoyed it a ton. It was a bit of :O, some D: with one huge DDD:, and overwhelming amounts of :D. My jaw was permanently stuck open for the last 15 minutes of the movie.

Looking forward to episode VIII

As soon as he saw him, I was like "He's gonna Ben Kenobi it."

Remember Whinikin in the prequel era? Like that. But at least this guy doesn't care about killing his father...

Also...The Han Solo Scene had my heart beating so hard until the very last moment...and then it stopped. Literally. That was heart breaking. .and then Sólo touching his face ;(

Yeah but Whinakin had a reason: Sand people killed his mother, he felt he was being held back by the Jedi, etc. What does this punk have? If there were any, I'd be able to think of them. Also whinakin became Darth Vader, as far as we have seen, Ren was, is, and always will be a b*tch.