The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nezha Dropping In Sorties [Megathread]

painterman

So, for those that dont know, nezha drops from the shorties second season. That means that you got 15 tries of a list with 18 posible things to drop, and you can get 2 times the same reward, so yea, nice one DE.

I think this is enough, i can get somehow pass the nitain, pass the research times, pass the ramdon drop on a mision that is aways there, but this, this is to much. For this metod of "farm" i would have prefer to not release him. Wat if i cant play in this days? wat if i just started, i dont want to spend platinum but i still want to get that frame? will it be abaliable to farm after the rotation of the shortie?

Please DE, we all know that you made some mistakes on the past, but this is the biggest of all (in my opinion). You are locking content after a great grindwall to get the gear to do the shorties, and also a limited time grindwall with limited rolls on the dice.

Please reconsider putting nezha at least on the dojo, or even on nm jordas trial, and it taking 30 nitain to craft, but not after a limited reward mision that we could not see again in at least 15 days.

Edit:

Now that a lot of people have spoken about and this has been designed as megathread, here is a list of pros/cons

Pros:

- Reason to do the shorties.

- Parts are tradeable, so more things to trade with, even gif then to a friend.

- Another reason to log in everiday: do the shortie.

Cons:

- Limited tries at rng(15 per season)

- Posible to be unobtainable for at least 15 days, or even more.

- Posible to be a permanent reward at shortie table, meaning that you loose 3 other posible rewards.

- Shotie dilution table, once you get him his parts are almost worthless for you.

- Posible that the only way you can get him is via trade/platinum.

I will try to keep this up to date.

Edited by painterman

So, can we start a group here to get the reset on the sortie for those who already did it this morning. Seems like I've seen a bunch of people who already did the sortie earlier and are upset that we don't get a chance at the sortie... We all would've waited if we knew...

Honestly, I'm excited to get him much earlier than anticipated, but I would like the chance to get a part today, even if we have to redo sorties. This is a nice little update and I like that him being in sorties makes there be more rewards, better than more karak parts, and as long as he is tradeable haha, but please give EVERYONE a chance to get him.

Edited by Zandre

So Nezha is finally out, but can only be obtained from Sortie rewards. This is a phenomenally bad idea for several reasons:

He's potentially only available to players that can play for this particular 15-day stretch.

He'll stick around for another reward cycle, meaning the rewards become less valuable.

He'll be added in some other way once this "season" is done, which would make the rewards even less valuable than if he stuck around in the pool for multiple seasons.

Players unable to participate in sorties have no way of obtaining the frame outside of trading (assuming you can even trade for the parts). This is fine for weapons, since there are hundreds of those and they're all replaceable. This is certainly not fine for Warframes.

I'm sure there are more reasons, but honestly I'm too dumbfounded to think of them at the moment. I understand that you want to make the reward pools exciting, and that you want to drive plat / market sales, but this is not the way to do it.

"We wanted to give people a chance early to get Nezha"....then reset the fekkin' Sortie you goofballs. 

This is just flippin unfair....Season 2 even has the trashtier Karak removed that 95% of the community have like no need for. (of which I got 7 pieces and can sell exactly 0)

Well if its nitan everyone saying to much resources if its sorties its to rare to get parts.. Be happy new frame new hotfix no rush to get the frame. Its all good just enjoy

It's not good at all.

You're going to need several days to get the blueprints on top of crafting times.

Plus there's a chance that you won't get those pieces at all before sortie pool 2 runs out.

This makes as much sense as making Nezha available via plat only.

Have fun getting another Karak Wraith blueprint, just enjoy.

Edited by VentiGlondi

Well if its nitan everyone saying to much resources if its sorties its to rare to get parts.. Be happy new frame new hotfix no rush to get the frame. Its all good just enjoy

You are missing the point, the point is that to farm for him, you got limited tries, while nitain , even a paint in the rear, you can farm for it. Even if the parts are tradeable the problem is the same: or you are lucy and got him all, or you are forced to trade for him, with platinum or parts, but its an extra cost.