Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Would You Like For Christmas In Warframe?

Draak_

I personally would really love to get my hands on a Strun Wraith... There are only 3 whole shotguns that can effectively go "status" build (unless I'm missing some magical 4th).

The 3 being:

Boar Prime (Locked away in the vault, never to see the light of day again... until the vault opens again, I guess).

Sobek (Needs a syndicate mod to be able to go full status and is just generally just a bad gun).

Strun Wraith (Event weapon, with a very unique reload mechanic).

Maybe a tactical alert on the 25th (Christmas day) straight through the weekend, that brings back some of these old Wraith/ Vandal weapons. That would be amazing, but Christmas day is generally not a time to be working... or playing video games, so who knows.

What would everybody ells like for Christmas in Warframe?

Honestly I would love getting the Loki Deluxe/Premium Skin Pack with the armor and extra stuffs. Loki is my favorite frame, and has been for a long time. I have managed to save up an entire 5p for it though. I am a bit short of the 325, I think.

My two front teeth.

...And for a second chance to get the glowey energy emblem. (I forget which event it was given out for)

Rift.

Nekros rework that removes desecrate or doesn't make it an ability in his kit (meaning combine desecrate and terrify maybe and give it something more) and turn him into an actual necromancer.

Also, nekros skin

I can't condone the first part. Desecrate is useful, just... Overused by people.

And he is a necromancer. Ever heard of Shadows of the Dead?