The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Am I So Bad? Veteran Here

Vasault

Question

i mean, how in the world i get insta killed by a jackal, fighting using my nyx prime, with 2 prime mods, nightmare mods, exilus mod, focus on frame, a syndicate weapon, all my weapons lv 30, and all that stuff, but the fight end up in 13secs, an absolute record for me, is it me or boss fight were buffed in u18? i mean, i never had any trouble with boss fights

10 answers to this question

i was soloing, so i don't think that scalability was the problem here, but fyi i'm rank lv 12

If you have a high enough Conclave level, then you'll be fighting against high-leveled bosses. Bring only your frame and a single gun and bosses will be really easy.

Did you get hit by a grenade fired by the Jackal?

The volley of sticky grenades are one shot kills to anyone hit by them.

That is what it is. They do a crap ton of damage at base. It does have a long wind up time, in a way, but you need to clear out fast and far.

Not sure when is the last time you fought it, but a few months ago, Jackal had a buff / change (not listed in patch notes, just my observation)

1) Machineguns are pinpoint accurate if you're not bullet jumping / sliding, so you die in about 1 second.

2) Sticky bombs are toned down a little so you don't die instantly, but still heavily damages you.

3) Missle barrage got their damage buffed and homing ability improved.

Still easy to deal with if you slide for a bit, and stay behind pillars if needed.

If you have a high enough Conclave level, then you'll be fighting against high-leveled bosses. Bring only your frame and a single gun and bosses will be really easy.

i think i'm gonna try that, if that works, i'll be very surprised

edit: yep it worked, it was easier as hell, just went from having 1500 conclave to 280, and the fight was super easy

Edited by Vasault