The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which Faction Annoys You The Most And Why?

(PSN)lsdelangel

Corpus, always hated them. Moas especially, they dont stop shooting for a second.

Oh and Tech units, i wonder whos great idea it was to have their damage on the same level as sniper units.

And that coupled with their fire rate...

Supra buff ^^'

Ontopic: Corpus. Nullifier. Everything else is ok....oh forgot hellion dargyns from archwing.

Hate any thing that tries to show too much love by pulling you to them for a kiss(ancients), hug you to death(charger), drop you on ground for an intimate scene(leaper),infested moa who are in yandere relationship push you away but shoot goo at you to slow you down just to try and kiss you again,osprey shoots love gas in your face.

All of the infested are yandere. Hate them thus.

Corpus. The Ospreys, with the Sapping ones in particular, are a pain in the butt to deal with. In sorties, they're a nightmare that never stops pissing you off...

You can't even make it from one side of the Sapping circle ot the other without going down! And that is one such little bomb...and they actually spam the things :(

Edited by -Blaze-

I love new loka.  I'm not even part of their faction and they send me ancient healer specter blueprint deliveries. And they even accept tonkor rounds to the face as a tip!

New Loka has by far the most annoying Deathsquad! Good i am allied with them xD

Corpus are by far the most annoying faction.

A pure stealth mission on a corpus map is just ridiculous and seems near impossible. I'm talking about doing something like a spy mission without ever being seen once and without resorting to cheap invisibility tactics. You cannot backstab machines and have to shoot them without alerting anybody else. Nullifiers are dangerous on a game that has broken scaling, where basically abilities and not getting shot matter later. They have what appears to be a snipetron too, where late game it deals quite a lot of damage with ever increasing accuracy.

My second most annoying may be the sentients; however, they are isolated to the moon mission only. They pretty much have lasers that can deal lots of damage. Cannot stealth backstab them, cannot really hide with invisibility either.

While not in a faction, I feel the void security eye is by far the most annoying enemy. All DE has to do is turn something like that into a unit, spewing the purple stuff on the ground all over dealing radiation and doing wave attacks like that.