The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which One Does More? Jat Kittag Or War!

Ladywolf89

Question

I want opinions of which of these two are best/better at or for;

Certain Warframes> Valkey, Rhino, ect..

Maps-> Survival, Interception, Defense, ect…

Enemies-> Corpus, Grineer, Infested & Scientent

Post your thoughts! XD

5m9vkk.png

Or

2q2n1wl.jpg

Edited by Ladywolf89

16 answers to this question

War is almost better in all categories when compared to the Jat Kittag, (with more overall damage and more crit chance and its usability with Tempo Royale) but only be a small margin.

In my opinion, the Jat Ktttag is best for most situations, because of its CC. Unless you're fighting infested, then take War.

Edited by PUR3K1LL3R

War is almost better in all categories when compared to the Jat Kittag, (with more overall damage and more crit chance and its usability with Tempo Royale) but only be a small margin.

In my opinion, the Jat Ktttag is best for most situations, because of its CC. Unless you're fighting infested, then take War.

What makes War better for Infested? 

Well they both are good. Jat Kittag is very good for CC if you have crushing ruin. War is a all out better melee than all melee's. If higher base stats wasn't enough. The crit chance is also really good. I would only switch it out if I need CC or higher status melee. Im still trying to figure out why its a Impact weapon. its looks like it deals mostly Slash. I bet it can make good use of Shattering Impact.

wat?

how do you compare Jat Kittag and War for 'which one is better'?

they're not even the same Melee Type.

Jat Kittag has hilarious amounts of CC with good Damage, War focuses on Damage.

I bet it can make good use of Shattering Impact.

*laughs*

nothing can.

What makes War better for Infested? 

When there's Ancient Healers, if you wanna ground slam or do some of the CC combos on Crushing Ruin, Healers will be the only ones getting the hit (CC) if they're around.

Something like the War would fair better against infested. Same thing for Corrupted Healers in the Void.

Edited by PUR3K1LL3R

Shattering Impact is actually good than most ppl think. I have it on my Helios weapon because why not? I didn't even put a catalyst on it. I have 1 dual stat element, shattering impact & a broken melee dmg mod. & it kills most orokin lvl 40 & below. Its actually good.

How much damage does your Helios do? How many attacks does it need in order to kill the enemies in question?