The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can Someone Help Me Figure Out Why I Can't Log Into Warframe?

cryotekk

Question

for the past few days i haven't been able to log into warframe i put in all my correct info hit "login" and it gives me the annoying "check info message" i have changed my password twice now and nothing. i deleted the game and reinstalled it (though steam). nothing. so, in steam i went into my library right clicked on warframe went to properties>local files>verify integrity of game cache, and it said there were 50 unverified files and that it would retrieve them. after 8.3 gb download i thought that would fix the problem but the same issue occurred so i did the verifying again and it again said there were 50 unverified files. i don't know why or what is causing this. i would send in a ticket to support but for some reason i cant log in on the website either but it lets me log in on the forums (idek). so this is my only way to ask for help. please leave any ideas or suggestions on how to fix this.

ps i am a very loyal player and if i miss baro on christmas my entire game experience would be ruined.

Edited by cryotekk

22 answers to this question

I had same problem on my laptop.  I was able to log in into my acc on a webside, on an warframe app, but wasnt able to log in into game.

I think it was some windows/antivirus firewall problems. Windows probably - I reinstalled win (10) and witout makeing any excepions in firewall i logged in.

Hey cryotekk! Please send in a support ticket to support.warframe.com. They'll have a look at your login issues and explain. 

I don't think you fully read what he posted. He said that he can't even login to the support site to put in a ticket and that creating this thread was his only way to get help.

Hmm I can suggest making second account and trying to login on support. Make a ticket about your problem and post your real account info and ask for your second (fake) account to be deleted after the problem is solved. Sometimes it take 15 minutes and sometimes it takes few days for them to respond. And if you can't login even with fake account then it's 100% with firewall or something. Here is my advice. Make another windows user account. Download on it warframe. And try loging in. 

Edited by Koler.

Try using your phone's tethering internet connection if applicable and call your ISP, I suspect they might have changed something that made the game ports/protocols unusable.

[size=1]looks like I won't see Windows 10 in my system anytime soon...[/size]

I'm also having this same issue. Game won't let me login, on both the front page and the game. Changed the password (through the Steam browser and smartphone) and the issue persists. I'll file a support ticket, but this just came outta nowhere, yesterday and these last few days the game played fine on my Windows10 laptop.

Edited by RazorTip

for closure's sake this is what let me log in again https://spotflux.com/ just download and run it every time you want to get on and play (not the best solution but it works)

Nice try, but no thanks.

No one should resort to using shady and unknown 3rd-party services just to play a game. Besides, for me, the issue is fixed. I can login again on the game and the website.

Spotflux is a fairly well established VPN service, nothing shady about it.

But if that is what resolved the login issue cryotekk then you prolly have a static IP and your IP/IP range is still blocked. I would consider contacting support now that you can login/submit a ticket and hopefully they can unblock your regular IP/IP range

Spotflux is a fairly well established VPN service, nothing shady about it.

But if that is what resolved the login issue cryotekk then you prolly have a static IP and your IP/IP range is still blocked. I would consider contacting support now that you can login/submit a ticket and hopefully they can unblock your regular IP/IP range

Or just change your IP lol

I'm gonna go ahead and put this here:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/570062-login-failed-check-your-info/#entry6621589

Just stay calm and try again in an hour. Many other tenno including myself have had this issue and it seams to just go away on it's own without any action on our part.

Additionally know that the version of Warframe Steam has on their servers will 99% of the time be outdated compared to the version your launcher downloads. If you run a verify file integrity via steam on a properly functioning version of Warframe, it will always attempt to downgrade it to what it knows. To properly repair Warframe always use the Warframe launcher.

No use tryng to submit a ticket today even though I can't log in like hundreds of busy times before. Warframe says they are too busy to accept any tickets.

Login issues are a common experience especially when they are busy with players. I have missed at least half of the events and now maybe all of this Xmas holiday stuff. 

I really wish they would invest in a better server service for login. We power the rest of the game on our PC's. Why is it so hard to handle log in requests when they don't have to support the game activities?

Still I play when they can support logins but it is becoming less fun when I cannot play with friends. I play other games where the login system works when warframe login servers are full.

Yes warframe is popular but this not getting to login on during prime time is getting way too old.

Edited by AlanW001