The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Accesoires

(PSN)burmy7

Question

So i was wondering whether there would be anyway i could get the targis prime accesoires which i missed because i always buy the accesoires packs before theyre taken out but since nyx got taken out earlier and i was on vacation i happened to miss the targis prime accesoires.

I should get some spare money this christmas is there any possibility i could get the targis prime accesoires with either christmas or somewhere else in the near future? 

Thx in advance for responses

10 answers to this question

The part you're not going to like though, once Nyx Prime Access returns for a limited time you will not get the option to buy just the accessories.

You can only buy the whole package: prime frame, prime weapons, accessories and all.

This is how it went with Frost Prime Access a few weeks ago.

They're talking about the accessories. Since misa got recycled it's entirely possible those accessories might be recycled too. As to when nobody knows. However you'll have tons of weeks to get the money set aside when it's announced (if ever).

If prime vault comes up once every three months, we should be see targis prime again in 9 months. I'm hoping they do a vault accessories options, as I couldn't afford £40 for it, but £15-20 is more purse friendly for me

The part you're not going to like though, once Nyx Prime Access returns for a limited time you will not get the option to buy just the accessories.

You can only buy the whole package: prime frame, prime weapons, accessories and all.

This is how it went with Frost Prime Access a few weeks ago.

Well, when people asked, they said they could't do an accessories bundle for frost, as it was locked into the marketplace already, but they'd look into the possibility of it for other releases. Also, Targis isn't going to come back with nyx - it will be back with rhino

Edited by WindBlade

In near future? Nope. It will be a while before Nyx gets closed, and then released from vault

Rerelasing the Targis P armor and vaulting/unvaulting Nyx P are 2 different things.

Misa P and Frost P didn´t belong together too and yet they are put together.

@OP: you will probably get your chance again like DE now did with the Misa P Syandana, but noone knows when.

Rerelasing the Targis P armor and vaulting/unvaulting Nyx P are 2 different things.

Misa P and Frost P didn´t belong together too and yet they are put together.

@OP: you will probably get your chance again like DE now did with the Misa P Syandana, but noone knows when.

True. Targis is going to comeback along with Rhino Prime then.

Frost Prime had no prime access, just like Mag. First one was Ember, then Rhino, Loki, Nyx, Nova, Volt, Ash and now Trinity. Did I miss something?