The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loki Now, Next What?

Jumaqidi

Question

Hi, I created this account a long time ago and had Loki as the starter. I don't know why and i forgot why i bought excalibur blueprint so yeah xD I was wondering if rhino is a good warframe to get as well? My play style is to get ahead of my team and deal damage while being able to absorb some damage. I mainly focus on dps more.

13 answers to this question

Chroma possesses some incredible offensive and defensive powers, but is quite a pain in the posterior to get. Excalibur specializes in dealing and avoiding damage. Rhino specializes in "jump in - jump out" crowd control tactics. Atlas is invincible as long as he keeps punching faces. Ash just kills everyone.

Chroma possesses some incredible offensive and defensive powers, but is quite a pain in the posterior to get. Excalibur specializes in dealing and avoiding damage. Rhino specializes in "jump in - jump out" crowd control tactics. Atlas is invincible as long as he keeps punching faces. Ash just kills everyone.

Rhino is a bruiser, you will love him.

Rhino, Chroma, Atlas, Valkyr, Frost are the tanky frames with decent amount of armour and/or defensive abilities.

with your play-style, Rhino is your match!

Ah. is Rhino a cc frame? Any other frames are also good at cc and have my playstyle?

Excalibur is an excelent frame too. I play him front line most of the time and never had a problem. After his armor buff, he's quite durable True Rhino is a bit more "straightforward" style (cast Iron Skin, be happy), Stomp for CC, suspending foes mid air

Excal has great CC methods too; Javelin for low-level enemies, Blind for all of them, and it synergizes great with Exalted Blade (4x Dmg).

If you play Rhino try not to rely to heavily on Iron Skin to avoid damage. It may be incredibly useful against low to average lvl enemies, but at (very) high it just fade away to fast. Else he can CC and buff allies very well.

Probably the most tanky of all the CC frames, but not the most mobile.

Excalibur is a very good choice for front line with insane DPS and an above average survivability, mostly because is ult make him auto parry every attack from the front at anytime (it doesn't block cc effects, like manual parry does, though).

Excalibur is an excelent frame too. I play him front line most of the time and never had a problem. After his armor buff, he's quite durable True Rhino is a bit more "straightforward" style (cast Iron Skin, be happy), Stomp for CC, suspending foes mid air

Excal has great CC methods too; Javelin for low-level enemies, Blind for all of them, and it synergizes great with Exalted Blade (4x Dmg).

Rhino almost made me unlearn how to play this game, avoid him at all costs.

If you play Rhino try not to rely to heavily on Iron Skin to avoid damage. It may be incredibly useful against low to average lvl enemies, but at (very) high it just fade away to fast. Else he can CC and buff allies very well.

Probably the most tanky of all the CC frames, but not the most mobile.

Excalibur is a very good choice for front line with insane DPS and an above average survivability, mostly because is ult make him auto parry every attack from the front at anytime (it doesn't block cc effects, like manual parry does, though).

But i heard excalibur is a very hard warframe to get since the planet for the parts is unlocked much later in the game.

Rhino is a CC frame if modded properly. Mod it for power range and power duration. Use stomp (4th ability) and enemies will get suspended in air

Rhino is Warframe's #1 rusher.

Use him.

Wat shld i build rhino for?

Having played both, Nezha is a good damage dealing alternative.

His skill set focuses on the same interplay of abilities that make Loki powerful. It requires very little to adapt between them.

How do i get nezha parts?

But i heard excalibur is a very hard warframe to get since the planet for the parts is unlocked much later in the game.

Wat shld i build rhino for?

How do i get nezha parts?

Excal is bit challenging to get unless you already have a decent frame since his BP's drop from Pluto, so you might not want to try for him immediately.

Rhino is probably best modded for range and duration since all of his abilities can benefit from those. Might wanna do a bit more research though, it's been a loooong time since I played Rhino.

As for Nezha... Short answer is; you can't. Long answer is; his BP's only drop from sorties which you do not want to be doing until you have a good endgame build anyways. And even then you only have a chance at one BP per sortie set.

A lot of the frames and weapons require quite a bit of work to get so you'll probably be stuck with your Loki for a while. If you don't want that, you could always make a new account to get Excal or you could buy your frame of choice using plat. Just make very sure you know what you want before you do so.

Edit: Might wanna take a look at Valkyr if you like melee combat. I haven't been able to touch another frame since I got her because I can literally just melee and not care. I rarely use my guns now and just switch between Hysteria and my melee weapon.
Edited by Wraith95