Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mechs, Anyone?

o0Despair0o

(hope this is the right forum...)

Anyone want Mechs?

....No....?

...Okay...

---------------------------------

Personally, I would really love to see Mechs in the game. Like a new mission type where you play with Mechs (like Archwing, but on the ground and with Mechs...)

Or maybe Mech-versions of already existing mission types? Mech survival, for example. Much more enemies that also do much more damage....pls.

Special Mech weapons (like Archwing, again) - plasma cannons, miniguns, lasers, rockets, STUFF! Maybe even giant Mech-swords for melee and also special skills? Imagine a Mech blasting a swarm of rockets in someone's face...or a shield that reflects projectiles and throws them back at the enemies..(Titanfall, anyone?)

I know this sounds kinda....extreme? But I think you get the idea.

TL;DR: I want missions where you play with Mechs, just like Archwing.

Sorry for the bad english.

if anything i would like to see enemy mech units (i.e. jackle common unit). Corpus already send too many fleshies into battle considering they are all about robots ding their bidding. there are tilesets (particularly one on eris) showing TONS of large robots on assembly lines. i would like to face more of those. no dirty tactics though like being a rare enemy or invulnrability stages just big health and slow moving/attacking (should hit hard to punish lack of prioritization)

there was also concept art shown on a dev stream of corpus getting big flying jetpacks/mech arms to improve archwing scale problems