The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Are People Getting Focus Points These Days?

Sorise

Question

13 answers to this question

You literally have no reason to farm it now , all branches goddamn awful .

Then you dont get affinity from allies kills (its bug which they cant fix , but instead increasing amount of focus which you get for time untill they fix it ,they nerfed stealth missions where you could hit cap in 20 mins ).

Everything in warframe could be done without focus easly. Just dont  grind something which you dont want/need.

You literally have no reason to farm it now , all branches goddamn awful .

Then you dont get affinity from allies kills (its bug which they cant fix , but instead increasing amount of focus which you get for time untill they fix it ,they nerfed stealth missions where you could hit cap in 20 mins ).

Everything in warframe could be done without focus easly. Just dont  grind something which you dont want/need.

Yes you do.

I do have Zenurik and after 2.5 mins I get a 4 energy regen/sec.

Also some of the other passives are great too like the stealth or the extra dmg.

If you get 100 enemies on Ceres exterminate that means around 10k focus and I usually do it in 5-6 mins depending where they spawn (usually the tile you have already cleared so I hope DE fix this soon beacuse I hate that).

If you count with 6 mins you need 8 runs and that equals 48 mins total not counting the extra like go in get out and Stalker or G3 spawns.

With affy booster it is 24 mins so I think it is still low and I only used normal Lens on my melee and warframe so it could be even less with Greater Lens.

(Loki with 33sec invisible and a maxed Orthos prime)

Edited by PETI258

Playing the game normally. By far the least grind.

^

There are days like today when it's hard not to hit the focus cap.  Like today I almost hit 100k focus on my Trinity in the first sortie mission (mission ui ignores 75k cap) with a random two others, not even a full party to maximize spawnrates.  Plenty of void farming or grinding in the game that as long as you're killing something, you should hit it.  

Unless you're one of those dedicated support players of course, but don't worry about that, I hear the devs plan to fix the bug with focus not being generated off shared affinity.  Just not yet, holidays and such, but soooon.

Yes you do.

I do have Zenurik and after 2.5 mins I get a 4 energy regen/sec.

Also some of the other passives are great too like the stealth or the extra dmg.

If you get 100 enemies on Ceres exterminate that means around 10k focus and I usually do it in 5-6 mins depending where they spawn (usually the tile you have already cleared so I hope DE fix this soon beacuse I hate that).

If you count with 6 mins you need 8 runs and that equals 48 mins total not counting the extra like go in get out and Stalker or G3 spawns.

With affy booster it is 24 mins so I think it is still low and I only used normal Lens on my melee and warframe so it could be even less with Greater Lens.

(Loki with 33sec invisible and a maxed Orthos prime)

Only 1 useful passive among all . 1 hour of broken stealth missions ? No thx.

Stealth frame and melees still works fast as heck. The nerfs added maybe 5 min to the grind it's not as bad as people are saying.

Madurai has some very nice damage Passives too. Rank 2 on each is easy to hit quick and a 20% increase for slash/puncture/impact that many weapons and a few frames can take advantage of such as Excalibur exalted blade doing all 3 damage types evenly and equinoxes slash nuke. Considering they aren't exactly required I wouldn't call the Passives useless at all. They are helpful but still need tweaks.

Edited by Coaa